• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Baby Food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur,
I like the taste of baby food, I like taking small spoonfuls from a colorful baby spoon, and I like how it makes me feel like a very young child when I am in the right mood. Does anyone else here like to eat baby food?

I usually buy the banana pudding, tapioca pudding, apple-banana-strawberry pudding, and applesauce. I've tried blueberry and other flavors too. The sweets and desserts are my favorite, I have not tried any vegetables or meaty mush kind. If you have tried/eat baby food on occasion, which are your favorites?

When I go to the grocery store or a drugstore, I look up and down the baby aisles to see if any cute toys pop out at me, or bottles, pacifiers etc. So having baby food when I am "cubbing out" makes for a good accessory!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I actually never even thought of incorporating baby food into regressing...They never look that tasty

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Heeeey!!! Ive never thought of that :D. Mmm i dont think i would like the tastes to much tho.

Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur,
I can say that the dessert foods are very tasty! They taste much the same as a regular pudding or applesauce. I have not tried the dinner foods because the vegetables and meat are mush, but they probably are similar to the product, just cold and blended.

I usually pick Gerber foods, and there are differences in texture between the steps, each step taken is a growing stage for the baby. When I regress, I try to incorporate lots of aspects of baby materials into my time!

Role
Private
A lot of baby food is very gritty, probably to help the baby teeth. I've never been a fan of the stuff.

F

Falkio

The only time I've ever tried baby food was when a family member had their tonsils removed. Good thinking! For me it never really came to mind.

Wzrd

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I've tried fruits and they were pretty good. The meats and pastas were kinda wierd and bland tasting. I didnt try veggies cuz I hate veggies.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
Yeah, the vegetable kind isn't very tasty at all. I haven't tried the dessert kind before, so I'll look into it c:
--Evan

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
I have not eaten baby food in years. Used to love it. If I remember right I ate it for a wile after I was eating other stuff.(May be wrong on that note.)
On an Odd note my mother has bought some for when she was sick(Was one of the few things besides soup she could eat)And when my grandmother was sick(before she died) And we still have some left I think...

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
The only type I like is banana, and apple sauce ones. I've loved that stuff my whole life ^^

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
I've never tried baby food from a jar, but last time I regressed I had some rusks and milk. And that was really nice.

Something about baby food really appeals to me. I think the idea of being fed like a baby is one of the strongest desires of my *BDL side. It's not quite the same if I'm feeding it to myself... but it's still quite nice.

Elliot

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I've never really tried any, but the fruit ones sound good. Especially the banana.

I used to work in the stockroom for target, and a lot of the time people would accidentally drop baby food containers and they'd break, then not bother to clean up the mess. So a lot of the time we had really smelly baby food residue back there. I still enjoyed that aisle though because I love the smell of baby stuff.

(Besides, there were two separate sections for the food and the other products, because of possible chemical contamination.)

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
I haven't had it since I was a real baby so I don't really know if I would like it or not. It sounds ew, though.

Role
Adult Baby
I bought a case of it before and ate it. It wasn't all that bad actually. I think it was some kind with the meat in it. (Don't remember though) That was a few years back.

But I haven't bought or ate any in awhile. I might go out and get some later on today.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I've never tried baby food but I would like to. I like to regress quite young and it fits the character, and although I have a strong sense of taste and probably wouldn't like it I would like to try them once.

It is very definitely an appeal. Not as much as drinking from a bottle, but I love the idea of it. I think it is a shame I probably wouldn't enjoy the tinned food. Then again I don't know much about it so there could be something out there I would like. Or just mix up adult food to get the same texture and eat that. That could be nice.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
I've never tried baby food but I would like to. I like to regress quite young and it fits the character, and although I have a strong sense of taste and probably wouldn't like it I would like to try them once.

It is very definitely an appeal. Not as much as drinking from a bottle, but I love the idea of it. I think it is a shame I probably wouldn't enjoy the tinned food. Then again I don't know much about it so there could be something out there I would like. Or just mix up adult food to get the same texture and eat that. That could be nice.
If you're looking for something to try, I'd recommend getting some Farley's Rusks. Pour some milk over them and crush 'em up. Doesn't really taste of much more than quite sweet milk, but something about it is really yummy. Plus is has the most awesome texture.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Our one son loved Gerber's Blueberry Buckle, and ate it for years. I suspect he would still eat it if someone bought it for him. I think a lot of the fruit ones are o.k. to eat. My wife used the Gerber's Apricots to make apricot bread at Christmas time. We have to go into the baby isle to buy it. Good for me..haha...

covvie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I've been looking for the blueberry buckle and haven't been able to find it anymore, darn it. It was definitely yummy.

F

FullMetal

When I was babied....the baby food was gross :( but I am sure there's good tasting baby food out there. My sister used to eat the apple ones because she thought they tasted really good lol, but that was ten years back.

FullMetal

Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur,
When I was babied....the baby food was gross :( but I am sure there's good tasting baby food out there. My sister used to eat the apple ones because she thought they tasted really good lol, but that was ten years back.

FullMetal
Maybe part of it was that the orange and purple goop was unidentifiable. Did you ever learn exactly what you had eaten that day?

And Jack26, what are rusks? Is it a type of cereal or graham cracker? Since you mentioned milk, I would think it's something similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.