• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Baby Elly

Elayna

Baby Kitty
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Hello,
My name is Elayna. I am baby kitty, i incorporate age play with my kitty play and tend to meow at others that i get comfortable with. I don't have that much stuff though tend to lean more toward kitty until i tripped over this sigh and imagine my surprise.

Reactions: aulady
Welcome! Recently I've started being a little curious about pet play but I'm sure you'll find lots of ppl here to chat with about that and anything else too. Hope you enjoy this community as much as I have!

Fattrick said:
Welcome! Recently I've started being a little curious about pet play but I'm sure you'll find lots of ppl here to chat with about that and anything else too. Hope you enjoy this community as much as I have!
Thankyou I hope so too

Reactions: Fattrick
Welcome

Hello and welcome!.🙂

Elayna said:
Hello,
My name is Elayna. I am baby kitty, i incorporate age play with my kitty play and tend to meow at others that i get comfortable with. I don't have that much stuff though tend to lean more toward kitty until i tripped over this sigh and imagine my surprise.
Hello and welcome

Back