Baby Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

macc

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I know this has been asked several times before, but due to product updates i'm curious what is true now. I just purchased some pampers baby dry size six. Those basically fit me but i'd prefer something bigger--if possible longer height and bigger waist. I'm around a 30-32 inch waist, and only like baby diapers for some reason--although i'm just a dl. Any idea if other pampers or huggies would fit me better or if any are bigger? Also, i liked goodnights, but they don't seem as soft or comfortable.

T

TechnoBaby

I think that are some kind of Pampers Cruisers size 7, but not really sure. I'm really not an expert in Pampers, I prefer a lot more Huggies.

macc

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
what's your waist size and what do you fit into, if you don't mind me asking..

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
adult diapers are FAR better and I have a 30/32 inch waist myself. Nothing fit properly on me including the size 7 pampers.

A

annierighthurr

adult diapers are FAR better and I have a 30/32 inch waist myself. Nothing fit properly on me including the size 7 pampers.
:rolleyes: here we go... despite the OP saying that he prefers baby diapers.

OP, try Pampers size 7... and some Huggies Pullups. I would try offbrand too. I have heard that the Safeway "Mom-To-Mom" size 6 Premium overnight diapers are stretchy and really big.

babytimwolf

Banned
Role
Babyfur
yea Pampers size 7 is probaly your best option for a baby diaper but you could also get pull ups and they work almost as good

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
I'm not exactly an expert on Baby Diapers (seeing as I'm a bit more of a "bigger" person), but seeing the above posts, and having a small amount of knowledge, Pampers Size 7 sounds best :3
--DeiDei

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well, the only baby diapers that i know i used to fit into where size 6 baby drys and it wasnt to bad of a fit. Though im not sure now i stretched them some but the problem is they are just not long enough, from front to back.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Pampers 7's are slightly, bigger than 6's but not by much, you would be better off with a small or medium adult diaper.

scarolina21

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Actually I have found Baby Dry to be the best, along with Huggies Pull-Ups.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
I know this has been asked several times before, but due to product updates i'm curious what is true now. I just purchased some pampers baby dry size six. Those basically fit me but i'd prefer something bigger--if possible longer height and bigger waist. I'm around a 30-32 inch waist, and only like baby diapers for some reason--although i'm just a dl. Any idea if other pampers or huggies would fit me better or if any are bigger? Also, i liked goodnights, but they don't seem as soft or comfortable.
Are you one. No so no they will not fit(As in being able to put on without having to use tape. Or with out stretching heavily.) uSE AN adult DIAPER.

A

annierighthurr

Are you one. No so no they will not fit(As in being able to put on without having to use tape. Or with out stretching heavily.) uSE AN adult DIAPER.
Are you a little princess girly? No. So don't pretend to be one.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Are you a little princess girly? No. So don't pretend to be one.
DO I? Oh no I do not my gender is marked guy. DO I dress in girlish cloths yes, does that mean I am trying to be a princess no.

I gave him the answer to his question. Which is would it be the right size or shape; fit correctly?Which is no. And I made a suggestion that coincidentally has a longer height and bigger waist and may be as soft or comfortable as them.

I do not coat my answers.

Also. (Not even all of them)
http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-talk/3369-baby-diapers.html
http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-talk/3940-baby-diapers-4-teens.html
http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-talk/6190-baby-diapers.html
Diaper Commandments - ADISC Answers Wiki
Pampers Baby Dry (6 - ADISC Answers Wiki)
Drynites - ADISC Answers Wiki
Easy-Ups - ADISC Answers Wiki
Need More Info on the facts about baby diapers that have been answered.

The question has been asked the answer has not changed.

rtt

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Unfortunately.. to answer the OP's question, the baby dry size 6 is probably the best fitting baby diaper there is, even moreso than the size 7 cruiser. I have not tried pull ups yet though!

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
The Baby Dry size 6 is the stretchiest baby diaper, but the Cruisers size 7 hold a lot more. They do work well if you pre-stretch them.

Craig

Est. Contributor
Oh my god! I am sick of post's telling people to get ADULT DIAPERS when they want BABY DIAPERS!

If someone chooses to spend there money on baby diapers and to squeeze into them then that is completely up to them! Time and time again we have the same arguments over this subject. If someone has a small enough waist to squeeze into BABY DIAPERS then that is there choice. I know he is asking for a good fitting diaper BUT he asked for a good fitting BABY DIAPER!

Here is a list of reasons for people to use BABY DIAPERS;

• The paterns, I know about such things as Bambinos but there just not the same.
  • The smell, some may argue it's not there but to alot of people it is.
  • Some people are not able to get adult diapers as they can be very hard to get hold of unlike baby diapers that are sold everywhere.
  • They give most people a babyish feeling like no other adult diaper can.
  • ITS THERE CHOICE NOT YOURS, ITS THERE PREFERENCE NOT YOURS.
Sorry for that little rant, just felt like it needed to be said. Craig.

scarolina21

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Oh my god! I am sick of post's telling people to get ADULT DIAPERS when they want BABY DIAPERS!

If someone chooses to spend there money on baby diapers and to squeeze into them then that is completely up to them! Time and time again we have the same arguments over this subject. If someone has a small enough waist to squeeze into BABY DIAPERS then that is there choice. I know he is asking for a good fitting diaper BUT he asked for a good fitting BABY DIAPER!

• The paterns, I know about such things as Bambinos but there just not the same.
  • Some people are not able to get adult diapers as they can be very hard to get hold of unlike baby diapers that are sold everywhere.
Thank you for saying that. I completely agree. Also has anyone on here tried Pull-Ups and Easy Ups b/c I have tried Pull-Ups, but not Easy Ups and I was wondering if I should try the Easy Ups?

Last edited:

Cake

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
u shuld probs get adult dipers

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover

Its called a suggestion dude.

GoodJams1

Banned
Role
Other
Although baby diapers don't fit me, I like them better than adult diapers too because even though it's kinda scary buying Pampers, it's even scarier to buy Depends, especially if you live in a small town. Also baby diapers are easier to throw away because the ball is much smaller. That's why I choose Goodnites or Underjams.

Status
Not open for further replies.