Baby Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this is somewhere else, I searched and found nothing.

So baby diapers?

Which ones are the largest sizes.

Who can fit into thwm.

G

gamebaby

well i fit into luvs bear hug streach size 6 but my butt crack shows so. but try products like pampers size 7.

paddedhawk

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
like gamebaby said pampers size 7. But even without the designs i still prefer adult diapers because they are more comfortable and hold more. Thats just my opinion though.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
The biggest and best you'll find is Pampers size 7 or Huggies Supreme, size 6. I can't say much for Luvs' as I've never tried them, but I heard they were big too. I can tape the Huggies down, but I can't move much or one of the tapes pop off.

Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Pampers size 7 is the largest baby diaper you're going to find. That said unless you're the size of a grade schooler you're not going to fit very well in it. As an older teen/adult it'd be more like wearing a thong than a diaper. If you want a babyish diaper I'd suggest avoiding the real baby diapers and get either Bambinos or Perfects (the latter is a european brand and thus stupid expensive if you live in the states).

X

xdeadx

Were we go again. I'm gonna put it plain and simple. Unless you're toddler size then you cannot fit these like diapers are supposed to fit. Just because you're waist is the requirement doesn't mean your ass and private parts are!

A

annierighthurr

Were we go again. I'm gonna put it plain and simple. Unless you're toddler size then you cannot fit these like diapers are supposed to fit. Just because you're waist is the requirement doesn't mean your ass and private parts are!
so, it doesn't mean it's not fun to see what you can fit into? Baby diapers are generally cheap and easy to find. I love experimenting with ALL different brands. It doesnt matter that sometimes they don't fit. It's just fun when they do. (ftr, I fit into Pullups, and most size 6 diapers). I would say in all likelyhood it's only them who are gonna see themselves in them, so who cares if they are tiny.
IDK. I hate it when people are so bitter about DLs trying baby diapers... who cares, it's none of your business and the poster just asked a straightup question.

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
The Biggest are Pampers cruisers size 7 even though their not much bigger the the size 6 in my oppenion.
I think if your luck they may fit up to a 30 inch waist but i don't think any bigger then that.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I can't seem to get my hands on any "good" adult diapers, so I settle for baby diapers, usually Pampers 6- Baby Dry. They actually fit me, if I stretch the sides. For some reason, they seem to fit me well enough to wear, but they also have this special... feeling... to them. So yeah, I wear Pampers.

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
well lets face it, the reletive hostility is understood... its somewhat tasteless. when not presented right.. then again most ab/dl things are but as hypnotized pointed out its interesting tio test the limits of baby sized nappies

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I think it's fine when younger kids and skinny girls do the baby diaper thing. If you are small enough a size 6 or 7... or even a pullup should fit you ok. They honestly don't compare very well to adult diapers... but sometimes you gotta take what you can get.

You should be glad that you can get your hands on diapers at such a young age... there are still a lot of "juvenile" products that will fit you.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I buy adult diapers...but hey...I bought my Reeboks in the children's department! :-D

ZodiacPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
The biggest and best you'll find is Pampers size 7 or Huggies Supreme, size 6.
Both of them I wear, now I must wear the Supremes loose since I feel them more fragile than the pampers, but anyway, baby diapers are cooler than the adults!:D Now as I'm gaining weight maybe I should switch to adults :sweatdrop:

Possibly Insane

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I always thought Huggies were terrible. They barely stretch at all. Pampers, in my opinion, are the best kind.

ZodiacPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I always thought Huggies were terrible. They barely stretch at all. Pampers, in my opinion, are the best kind.
Well, Huggies had worked well for me, 'till I had little weight issues :sweatdrop: The only bad thing I've notice on them is that they're extremely fragile on the tapes. If you pull them very hard, they break and the diaper falls down, but other than that, I find them to be very good quality diapers. I like Pampers as well, actually, I like every brand of diapers I come across with.

Sam I am

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I personally only do baby diapers. It has to do with the look, smell and the way they feel. Adult diapers just don't do it for me.

I have a collection of diapers pampers for girls size 6 from 1990 and even though they don't fit thats what I use. However with a little creativity I have been able to get them to fit comfortably.

I also just got some goodnites and pampers underjams which I fit comfortablely in with no taping or anything. I was wondering I heard that luvs size 6 can be fit into by some and I was wondering who can, I don't care about how much they hold, but if they fight reasonably well.

X

xdeadx

so, it doesn't mean it's not fun to see what you can fit into? Baby diapers are generally cheap and easy to find. I love experimenting with ALL different brands. It doesnt matter that sometimes they don't fit. It's just fun when they do. (ftr, I fit into Pullups, and most size 6 diapers). I would say in all likelyhood it's only them who are gonna see themselves in them, so who cares if they are tiny.
IDK. I hate it when people are so bitter about DLs trying baby diapers... who cares, it's none of your business and the poster just asked a straightup question.
And I gave a straight up answer, didn't I? I wasn't bitter about it I just gave my thoughts and opinions.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Since when are Pampers gender-separated? o _O
YOu were probably born shortly after the gender-separated diapers were phased out. THe idea was to put the absorbent material where most of the pee would hit the diaper: In the middle for girls and the front for boys.
Nowadays, techonlogy is advanced enough to produce absorbent material that can wick wetness to any part of the diaper by itself and does not have to be concentrated near the 'pee hole' of the person using it.

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.