Baby Diapers and Pull-Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

toddlerboy

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
For thoose who still wear what I like to call baby diapers, what do you love about them most this includes goodnites and underjams. I usually wear huggies pull-ups goodnites and easy-ups. I want to try underjams and if they are still available feelnlearn. I love them because I can fit them they are comfy and they make me feel like the toddler I love to be as I type this I realized I shud of put this in the diaper talk but hey this is the TB section and alot of us here are babies and toddlers so it can go in this section LOL. P.S. If my spelling is bad I am sry I am typing on an iPhone

Hexaod

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I like baby diapers because they still fit me pretty well, and have prints on them.

I like pullups because theyre faster to get off and on.
And I've tried the Feel 'n Learn. Get as many as you can before they're gone!
It's worth it.

And your spelling isn't bad, just missing ALOT of punctuation where it should be.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I type just fine on an iPhone (well a Touch, but same difference)...But ANYWAYS...I don't wear baby diapers, since I wouldn't be able to fit at all...Even in Goodnite's probably...So I just stick with adult diapers n.n

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I can wear Goodnites, and sometimes do, because they make me feel like I'm 8 or 10. I have to be careful as to how much I use them, however. They don't hold much!

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I enjoy goodnites, and I can mod a huggies pullup to "fit". Well, go on, not "fit" so yeah. They are cute, though.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Pampers are really cute and fit me, but adult diapers are, well, adult diapers.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm no teen at 49... but I love baby diapers! I have to use extenders and their "low-rise" but I like them. Most smell good and have way more absorbent gel per square inch than most adult diapers. They are cheep and easy, (less stressfull), to buy too. And they ARE baby diapers!

I do buy and use adult disposable and cloth diapers as well.

Nam

G

gamebaby

I wear pullups every now and then but i like them becuse of the babyish prints which makes me feel more like a baby. I usaly wear LEarnig desighns the hugges pull ups. west liberty dosent have any good diapers.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I wear pullups every now and then but i like them becuse of the babyish prints which makes me feel more like a baby. I usaly wear LEarnig desighns the hugges pull ups. west liberty dosent have any good diapers.
You know it isn't a good idea to tell people which city you live in right? >.> Well anyway, it nice to know that there another Iowan on the board..

R

Rocket_Man55

What I like about pull-ups, babby diapers, and good nights is that they make me feal like a toddler/babby again. :)

AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer, Other
great, now i have to go out buy some goodnights or somthing. It sounds soo much fun to wear them ^^

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Well if I could wear them (desperately wish I could), it would definitely be for the cute prints/ colors, and makes buying them not embarassing at all.

For now, I just doctor up my adult ones with cute Hello Kitty, rainbow, etc stickers from Wal-Mart. = )

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I sadly have to mod both the pullups and pampers to be able to get them on, but with the pullups thats super simple. I love them cause it makes me feel like the toddler my mind associates with. Both are great. Cant really decide which one i like better I am really into cars and buzz lightyear so I would probably say pullups right now and I have some of the older ones that were learning designs for toy story so its great!

I know we are not supposed to ask a female this question, but RainbowMommy what is your waist size? Maybe if I share the pullups mod they could fit you.

Last edited:

crinklyjas

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Hiya,

I can fit into the goodnights and i like them, but i prefer a adult nappy with some of nannies diaper tape :) Looks awesomely cute and is more comfy. However nothing can touch how babyish the goodnights make you feel!

(for those intrested, pic of the diaper tape is here )

Jammie

Craig

Est. Contributor
I wear pampers size 5 & 6, there not perfect but I like them and its not like theres much better apart from goodnites and i dont like pull-ups that much. I do have a pack of goodnites though and about half a pack of pampers.

P.S

I love the new dp Pojo, that cow is so cute ^_^!

Craig.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
For thoose who still wear what I like to call baby diapers, what do you love about them most this includes goodnites and underjams. I usually wear huggies pull-ups goodnites and easy-ups. I want to try underjams and if they are still available feelnlearn. I love them because I can fit them they are comfy and they make me feel like the toddler I love to be as I type this I realized I shud of put this in the diaper talk but hey this is the TB section and alot of us here are babies and toddlers so it can go in this section LOL. P.S. If my spelling is bad I am sry I am typing on an iPhone
I wear Pampers Baby Dry size 6 diapers. They fit me pretty well. I like baby diapers because they make me feel babyish and I love the cute prints on them. I don't have any absorbency issues and they're not tight at all. I also find them to be very comfy. :happy:

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
Well, thats it..Im gonna buy some Baby Drys...fed up of waiting for adult ones...and getting baby diapers wont be embarasing...thanks for the inspiration.

emurray

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
i think im going ot get some new diapers tomarrow but i dont no waht to get goodnites dont hold enought for me so i was wondering if anyone had any ideas of what might be better for me i have a 32 to 34 inch waist.

Status
Not open for further replies.