baby diapers 4 teens

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyreaper2.0

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
this my be a stupid question, but i luv the look of baby diapers, eg huggies pull-ups, but i know they probs won't fit, does anyone know if and where i can get baby-like diapers that would fit a teen, pleeeeease?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You would have to test the baby ones in big sizes...If you can't fit, then you could try like Bambino's or something

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Like Pojo said, Bambino's are your best bet.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
last time I bought Luvs which was last year I could pull off the blues clues panel and stick it onto one of my abena X-plus. I also used clear mailing tape to hold it in place more.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Possibly. I don't know about Huggies, but I am 14 and can fit into Pampers, barely.

soxfan08

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm a pretty big teenager and use pampers and luvs. I use duct tape to tape the sides together. Obviously it's not a great fit and doesn't hold much, but it's easier to buy them and cuter. Luvs are bigger than pampers, but pampers seem to be more comfy and hold a little more.

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
bambinos or classy comfort are adult or teen baby diapers.
other wise you can buy adult diapers with cartoon stickers on them onebay.com
under adult diapers.

Role
Diaper Lover
Baby like diapers ?

I do think the modern baby diaper is rubbish because of the non-woven outer cover !

If you love the "look" of the baby diaper, such as the cartoon characters, you can buy some sticker and stick on the outer cover of the adult diaper.

123street

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Goodnites will be your closest bet. But the designs are more centered for teenagers (although they are more suited for 8 year olds)
Other than that, bambino's if u can order from the net

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Lads. Look at his loctaion.
From England.
No way he'll get Bamboobno unless by pays extra for the shipping.

@OP:
Best to go around shops and see.

Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I'm not sure what the shipping rates are for a package being sent from Germany to the UK are, but assuming they're not bad you could try getting your hands on some Perfects (yes, the brand name is actually "Perfect"). They're even more babyish than Bambinos. I don't know much about them but they look to be about as thick as an Abena so I'd imagine the absorbency is pretty good as well.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Probably the closest thing to an infant's nappy that you are going to be able to get your hands on are Drynites. Sure... they're pull-ups... but they're about as juvenile as you can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.