Baby diaper and sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleeplySloth

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
With having a 32 inch waist and Adult diapers being more on the expensive side. Which would be the best shot? Not really using it for bathroom purposes but mostly comfort.

DanielW said:
At 32" "Fit" is subjective term. I can't imagine it being comfortable either, You might try some of the older style goodnites if you can find them. Or you can try entending the sides on a Pampers cruisers size 7?
That's what i was thinking. I've tried goodnites and they were alright. And Cruisers 7 might be a good try.

SleeplySloth said:
With having a 32 inch waist and Adult diapers being more on the expensive side. Which would be the best shot? Not really using it for bathroom purposes but mostly comfort.

Best Shot?

Save up your money and buy proper fitting diapers. Look at your local Pharmacies and see what they offer as some tend to stock things like Abenas and Molicares as opposed to the generally cheaper quality Depends and the like. Realistically speaking while you can probably force on a Large Goodnite at your waist size, not taking other variables into account of course, chances are the fit will not be comfortable and the actual viability of it being used as a diaper would be non-existent. Save and get something that fits and is actually scaled to you.

Reactions: diaperfooties
Noodle said:
Best Shot?

Save up your money and buy proper fitting diapers. Look at your local Pharmacies and see what they offer as some tend to stock things like Abenas and Molicares as opposed to the generally cheaper quality Depends and the like. Realistically speaking while you can probably force on a Large Goodnite at your waist size, not taking other variables into account of course, chances are the fit will not be comfortable and the actual viability of it being used as a diaper would be non-existent. Save and get something that fits and is actually scaled to you.
What would you recommend for ABDL ones? Like ABU or?

Have you heard of Convert Ups?

Maybe that's up your alley. They basically extend the tabs and rise of baby diapers to fit adults. Capacity is still the same as the baby diaper you use though.

If you know how to sew perhaps you could make something similar?

SleeplySloth said:
What would you recommend for ABDL ones? Like ABU or?
I'd probably would say ABU if you most absolutely have some kind of prints. Though at that point if you really want a decent amount save to buy a case/half-case as it'll save you a few bit of bucks in terms of $/Diaper as opposed to single bags.

Reactions: SleeplySloth
I suggest hitting up your local thrift shops and Goodwills. Never know what you might find.

A buddy if mine went to a local Goodwill and found some plastic backed adult diapers for $2 a bag. Says they hold at least 2 wettings.

Reactions: DprEffect
Noodle said:
I'd probably would say ABU if you most absolutely have some kind of prints. Though at that point if you really want a decent amount save to buy a case/half-case as it'll save you a few bit of bucks in terms of $/Diaper as opposed to single bags.
Thank you very much :)

Unfortunately no baby diapers will fit you, The largest size 6 & 7's only really fit up to a 28" waist, 30" is really pushing the limits and tabs will start to break off. Ideally a 26" is maximum when using them for there intended purpose.

Honestly, if you’re looking for something more budget-conscious for comfort instead of actually use, maybe give cloth diapers a try? It sounds like you’re looking for disposables more, but really a cloth diaper could give you that same feeling without breaking the bank.

Reactions: Sheepies
PaddedBrony said:
Honestly, if you’re looking for something more budget-conscious for comfort instead of actually use, maybe give cloth diapers a try? It sounds like you’re looking for disposables more, but really a cloth diaper could give you that same feeling without breaking the bank.
It's true. If you'd like the feel but don't want to use them, Rearz training pants are great and can be washed

pampers4U said:
Unfortunately no baby diapers will fit you, The largest size 6 & 7's only really fit up to a 28" waist, 30" is really pushing the limits and tabs will start to break off. Ideally a 26" is maximum when using them for there intended purpose.
No baby diapers have worked. But goodnites and others do. Which im fine with. I just personally have always loved the designs and so on

Goodnights fit alright. 32” is the absolute largest my hips are, no matter where I measure them, waist at belly button is 27” and a wear size 24 jeans which are a touch loose. But I’m also 90 pounds. I can wear and use goodnights fine but do tend to leak at back of legs near bum because they should be a bit wider for me. The rise on them is prefect.

you would be able to fit into good nights or other toddler pull up diapers - however if you are planing on "using them" the toddler diaper are not designed to hold the volume of an adult and will leak immediately (i know from experience when younger and skinnier) it is worht the money to buy real ABDL diapers that hold adult vloume of pee - that being said I know some wear the baby diapers for the look - and age play regression - in which case if not really using them they are much cheaper than ABDL diapers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back