Baby Cartoons (Not just cartoons for babies, but cartoons focusing on babies)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whetoric

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
I remember there was an age regression episode of Magical Girl Pretty Sammy TV series (Magical Project S US commercial release), Thundercats had one too - where Liono was regressed to a baby with diaper. There's others with diaper content, but those are the only ones that, off the top of my head, had diaper and baby content.

HokieABDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
There are a few Tiny Toons episodes where Plucky remembers his days as a baby. I know I've mentioned these a few times, but they're worth watching if you haven't seen them.

The Potty Years (My favorite, for obvious reasons)

Going Up

Minister Golf

Ball go down the hole. Blue ball came back! Diaper go down the hole. Elevator go down the hole. Cat go down the hole.

Mommy, daffy a babyfur.
Thanks for the links. They were making me laugh so hard.

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Baby Looney Tunes are on my baby bottles. I also like the Rugrats. But my favorite is the Pink Panther!

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So here's a cartoon from my childhood. I loved seeing "baby-themed" episodes in these kinds of cartoons when I was a child. It always sent my imagination going toward my secret desire to become a baby again.

This for you younger ADISCers was regular part of the Rocky and Bulwinkle Show. Peabody's Improbable History first aired in 1959.

Peabody's Improbable History - Ponce De Leon - Peabody's Improbable History - Ponce De Leon - YouTube

Baby Huey was another favorite of mine. (First aired in 1953). as I was the youngest child in my family I was always called "Baby" by my brothers and sister.

Baby Huey Starting from Hatch (1953) - Famous Studios - YouTube

Famous Studios - Popeye - Baby Wants Spinach (1950) Famous Studios - Popeye - Baby Wants Spinach (1950) - YouTube

Popeye The Sailor 109 - Baby Wants a Bottleship - Popeye The Sailor 109 - Baby Wants a Bottleship - YouTube

Tom and Jerry Diaper Changing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q89LR0pICrU

Tom and Jerry | 012 | Baby Puss [HQ 480p] - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB4tPpevfT0

Last edited:

TrashPanda

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
This is not a cartoon, but there was this Disney Original Movie that was called, "Quints." It was about a couple that had a teenage daughter and had just given birth to quintuplets. There was a part in it where there was a commercial for diapers and the teen was in a giant diaper costume. That caught my attention and I thought about it a lot.

Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
There was a show my younger siblings watched often a few years back, I think called Camp Lazlo, and I watched an episode with them once that involved the monkey-camper babying the platypus-camper. Not sure what exactly was supposed to be happening though...

dlsc

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I could have sworn there was a regression episode in just about every cartoon series I watched: Duck Tails, Darkwing Duck, Tom and Jerry, Looney Toons, Animaniacs, Dextor's Laboratory. The one that had the most profound effect on me was Hercules when water from the fountain of youth was poured on them then when they all changed back they were still wearing diapers.

bfboy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
The episode that made the biggest impression on me was a Rugrats episode titled "Regarding Stewie" in which Stew fell off the roof, hit his head and was mentally reduced to a baby. I was probably 6 or 7 when that aired and it was one I never forgot. I also remember an episode of Dexter's Laboratory where he's worked too hard and his mind snaps and he kind of mentally regresses. It wasn't quite regression, but similar.

FievelandTonyAB93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Definitely the Rugrats. One of the biggest shows I grew up with. Watched old episodes on numerous VHS releases, watched all three movies. I even met with Tommy and Chuckie on a couple of occasions when I was a kid. Still have some Rugrats VHS tapes.

Meowstic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Definitely the Rugrats. One of the biggest shows I grew up with. Watched old episodes on numerous VHS releases, watched all three movies. I even met with Tommy and Chuckie on a couple of occasions when I was a kid. Still have some Rugrats VHS tapes.

Wait, there's 3 REugrats movies?
Damn, where have I been?

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I remember a lot of what has been said here. I remember seeing the Tom and Jerry episode as a kid. I remember when The Muppet Babies was on Nickelodeon. I enjoyed Baby Looney Tunes. I was looking channel surfing a few days ago and came across a cartoon on Boomerang called Fantastic Max and I thought that was kind of cute.

Poohbearboy

baby age toddler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
My favorite with some cartoon character in diapers was Fantastic Max it was awesome show to watch.

Here the intro to the show.
[video=youtube;XZJfknWVIgY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZJfknWVIgY[/video]

HokieABDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I will try to get a link to the Gummybear Nuki Nuki video.

Braddeh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I will try to get a link to the Gummybear Nuki Nuki video.

Oh wow! I was just thinking of posting that to another thread a while ago! Although I think that would go more for in the AB/DLism in modern culture thread

gtripp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Well kids and older adults I love cartoons and remember nearly every cartoon that was targeted for the characters as baby's they were flintstones ren&stimpy timon and pumbaa the jetsons Tom and Jerry my little pony friendship sailor moon Kim possible space ace richie rich fantastic max loony toons tiny toons pound puppies Care Bears (hugs and tugs) punky Brewster (animated) there's probably a lot more then this and to answer your question the guy with diaper in the movie cloudy with meatballs his name is brent

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah almost forgot the one that I was avoice over for don't get excited super small parts sponge bob square pants

Status
Not open for further replies.