1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
BABY BEHAVIORS OUT OF HEADSPACE???

tumblr_inline_o9j0k3wmjN1upt8h3_500.gif

Do you guys have any babyish tendencies outside of headspace?
For example, when I am woken up early and im in a cranky mood, I cry myself back to sleep.
It tires me back out.
Since I have autistic ticcs, I also sometimes flap my hands when im angery or upset or bang them on the table.
(I really wish I didn't do that, bleh!!!)
Anyways! Do YOU guys do anything like that? Let me know in the comments bellow!​

It's a littler harder for me to answer the question because I don't really go into ''headspace.'' Baby me is just... me! But I am autistic and flap my fingers when my mind is on something/really stimulated.

The first Julia episode of Sesame Street was on this morning, and when the sirens were too loud for her, and Big Bird tagged her, and she was too overstimulated to be touched, I cried, knowing how much sirens hurt me, and it struck me, I was really crying, over a show intended for 2-year-olds, because a puppet was like us, and hurting.

I'd call myself an ERIK, emotionally real inner kid. Of coarse, if you look at alittleunderstanding.com, that's pretty much what a Little is, but mine is particularly young, sometimes.

Instead of being like an on/off switch, it's more like a dial, that only gets put all the way to adult, when necessary. I can't give you an age, because, in, "Little space," socially, emotionally, and verbally, I can go very young, or, anywhere in between there, and adult. Cognitively, I'm so picky, it's ridiculous. I have some consciousness of it, but mostly, I'm naturally childish, like Kimba.

I was kinda feeling Little watching Julia, but had the thought, "What am I? I know damn well, this show's curriculum is meant for 2-year-olds!"

Last edited:
I have a couple of baby/little behaviours that have crept up when I wasn't officially in baby mode.

Earlier today when I was in the studio working on my thesis, I was zoning out on my work and someone mentioned that I was sucking my thumb. I was shocked, immediately snapped to attention looked down at the soggy thumb in my mouth and yanked it out. This was particularly weird because I don't really suck my thumb when I regress, I do however zone out in baby mode when I suck my pacifier, so I guess subconsciously my little side needed a binky substitute while I focussed and my thumb is what it decided on.

Also, last week, I was particularly stressed with all the work I have going on and I was becoming somewhat of an insomniac. Well, after a particularly long day, I went to bed and slept for hours, when I woke up all groggy, I was shocked to find that I was mewling and babbling to myself. I guess I'm really overdue for some baby time, when my work is done and I graduate I am going to set aside some time to regress and unwind.

So yeah, outside of baby mode I sucked my thumb and babbled like a baby.

I don’t know if I ever properly regress since I feel like myself when little. I’m only more relaxed and not thinking of adult stuff and my troubles and I’m more imaginative and playful.

Sometimes when not having baby time I still carry a plushie in the house/have one in the car in my lap. I may tickle my cheeks and lips with the plushie’s ears and hug and pet and cuddle him or just keep him close.

I have Chewigem chewellry which I wear every day. I use necklaces a bit like pacifiers, nibbling and sucking them. And bangles are for playing, touching, calming down. People think it’s all autism stuff, instead of an adult baby thing. In reality it’s both, depending on my mood.

When shopping and seeing the toy aisle I kind of slip into little headspace. I almost lose rational thinking and just start looking and touching and hugging the plushies and deciding that I have to buy at least one new friend. Then a tiny voice in my head reminds me about my collection and how mad mom would be if she got to know about a new plushie. Big and little me have to really really fight but often I leave without stuffie, almost crying. Yesterday that happened. There was a cute cheap plushie and I’ve been thinking about him since. I fell in love and I do want him. Maybe I could buy him and smuggle him into nursing home without telling mom...

Edit: I went and bought the plushie. Little side won. I hid him in my bag:rollseyes:

Last edited:
KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
It's a littler harder for me to answer the question because I don't really go into ''headspace.'' Baby me is just... me! But I am autistic and flap my fingers when my mind is on something/really stimulated.

Oh! I understand! :D

- - - Updated - - -

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
The first Julia episode of Sesame Street was on this morning, and when the sirens were too loud for her, and Big Bird tagged her, and she was too overstimulated to be touched, I cried, knowing how much sirens hurt me, and it stuck me, I was really crying, over a show intended for 2-year-olds, because a puppet was like us, and hurting.

Aww.... I felt so heartfelt with that moment to!!! Thats so sweet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back