Baby age?? Best guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

teddybearbaby85

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
I know that y'all get these a lot but how old do y'all think I am? Here are some of the things this little girl needs/does...

👶 Get rocked to sleep every night and at nap time. ✔
👶 Uses paci while being put down for naps and bedtime and during fussy times✔
👶Wet and mess diapers ✔
👶Loves teddy bears and stuffed animals ✔
👶Takes a baba ✔
👶Throws tantrums ✔Gets time outs and spankings✔
👶Cries to be held ✔Extremely clingy✔

So what do y'all think? How old is my little side?

I'd say, if you're able to understand why you're being punished, a year and a half to 2 years. But everything else says younger. Could you be 2 and really emotionally needy for your age?

I was kind of thinking 18 months. So I guess I was on target

- - - Updated - - -

Plus I LOVE my paci but not so much the baba

I'm going with one year old

i say 2 years old enjoy it

20-21 months. More than a year and a half, less than 2, imo.

I prefer not to think in terms of ages for myself. I'll play along if someone really wants that but having spent a little effort studying child development, I think most ABDLs aren't really interested in an accurate portrayal. I don't think there's anything wrong with that at all. The only time I'd care is if some friend of mine wanted to be cared for, had very specific notions of things he/she could or couldn't do based on desired age and wanted to be corrected based on those mismatches.

Otherwise, we like what we like and that's fun.

In my own limited form of age-play, I imagine myself to be somewhere between two and three years old--old enough to understand what diapers are about, and young enough to still need then full-time.

teddybearbaby85 said:
I know that y'all get these a lot but how old do y'all think I am? Here are some of the things this little girl needs/does...

👶 Get rocked to sleep every night and at nap time. ✔
👶 Uses paci while being put down for naps and bedtime and during fussy times✔
👶Wet and mess diapers ✔
👶Loves teddy bears and stuffed animals ✔
👶Takes a baba ✔
👶Throws tantrums ✔Gets time outs and spankings✔
👶Cries to be held ✔Extremely clingy✔

So what do y'all think? How old is my little side?

Hi teddybearbaby85

I think there is a difference between age players and Little's. I could be getting into trouble hear. But I think a age player knows how old they are pretending to be. And if you ask an age player there age they can tell you. But us Little ones don't really know how old we are on the inside, we just are. If you ask a real Little what there age is they will either give you their physical age, or look at you really confused and then go and ask there caregiver if they got one or say that they don't know.

By what you have said you are an AB Little. And you have a lovely caergiver that you trust, so you can regress to your younger self, when you have Little Space time, Which is wonderful.

Enjoy it.

Siysiy

PS a note to bigs. Calling us real little ones age players is kind of calling a wizard a mugblood, it's not very nice.

Trevor said:
I prefer not to think in terms of ages for myself. I'll play along if someone really wants that but having spent a little effort studying child development, I think most ABDLs aren't really interested in an accurate portrayal. I don't think there's anything wrong with that at all. The only time I'd care is if some friend of mine wanted to be cared for, had very specific notions of things he/she could or couldn't do based on desired age and wanted to be corrected based on those mismatches.

Otherwise, we like what we like and that's fun.

This is pretty much always the right answer. That said, I have found that people use certain age ranges as shorthand, which seems to be what people are usually looking for when they ask about this topic.
0-1: Person wants to pretend to be totally helpless for a while
1-2: Desire to be fed, changed, checked, and cared for without asking for anything.
2-4: Independent and with more back and forth communication, but still full range of baby activities (bottle, diapers, pacificer etc.) and sometimes potty training. I think most people here fall into this range and sometimes want to pick specific developmental milestones within it.
4-7: School age roleplay, often including diapers or accidents when it comes to our community.
8+: Specific older scenarios or mix/match of things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back