Ayanna has changed her avatar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Let this serve as official notice that I have changed my avatar. The original can still be seen as my profile pic.

I don't usually go in for the whole changing of names and avatars, but this one tells it like it is! :-D

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I like it! suits you perfectly!

*eeps and runs off in case he gets a bop on the head*

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Hey. What's that supposed to mean? I was voicing my opinion on the topic. If we all made a thread every time we changed our avatars, well, then we'd have quite a few threads, wouldn't we?

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Awww......I'm gonna miss your other avi with you holding your puppy. If you keep seeing my name showing up as a recent viewer of your profile you'll know why.:wink:

~Pramrider

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hey. What's that supposed to mean? I was voicing my opinion on the topic. If we all made a thread every time we changed our avatars, well, then we'd have quite a few threads, wouldn't we?
Guess I didn't pick the right smiley. I was agreeing with you, I was originally looking for the "What he said" smiley but couldn't find it, so just used that, lol! I think it's basically spam. If everyone did it, it'd fill the board up pretty quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.