Status
Not open for further replies.

Walak

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello,
Has anybody else had an issue with awwsocute orders from Black Friday?
Mine still hasn't shipped and they won't respond to my emails.
Should I dispute the charge?

I'd give them until Monday next week before you start panicking - Black Friday + Cyber Monday are probably their largest trading days, and hey had some pretty insane specials.
They might not have the staff to get the orders turned around

they may have all hands on deck getting orders shipped, and will get communications out after they're caught up

That is exactly what happen to me too!

Mine hasn't shipped yet either. Not worried though.

I ordered on Saturday, they were still honoring the Black Friday deal so I couldn't resist. Mine were delivered today... They seem nice and comfy, wearing one new and going to test out their absorbency.

I actually wore one of my last ASC last night. Overall they're a pretty nice diaper. The lack of front/rear elastic didn't bother me as much either, which was a little surprising, they still fit pretty comfy.

I ordered mine on black Friday and it hasn't been shipped, should I be worried?

I ordered mine on Cyber Monday night. Just got my pack today, much to my pleasant surprise. Guess what I am wearing tonight?...I just hope they are OK for overnight use.

Barnboy said:
I ordered mine on Cyber Monday night. Just got my pack today, much to my pleasant surprise. Guess what I am wearing tonight?...I just hope they are OK for overnight use.

they have pretty high capacity, you should be fine

I figured as much. Just never too sure when dealing with something for the first time. They feel real nice to the touch too. TY Bambinod.

I absolutely adore AWS!~
They are a pretty amazing and adorable diaper. I'm especially fond of the pink ones. :blushie:

How ever... Their shipping bites. Only once have I got a shipping notice, and every order has taken more than two weeks to arrive.
But!... this is totally forgivable to me. They (might just be a He, or She) are probably a small company, likely run as a side business, and I can't expect them to be run like XPmedical, or even Walmart.

So hang in there! Even if you order isn't here in 2 weeks, its worth it!
I still give them ★★★★★.

Also, I ordered some space diapers from a competitor last week. they aren't due to arrive until next week. shipping is slow for everyone right now. :sad:

I ordered on late Monday night. Order tracking did not work. I sent an email to customer support on Wednesday morning, got a response that afternoon with a tracking number. My half case of diapers rrived today.

Two interesting facts:

1) My customer service response email had some interesting people CC'd. The first being Steve Pandi (owner/CEO of Jumpin Jammerz), Ginalyn McNamara (free lance graphic artist and brand builder) and Andrew Clifford (unknown). Tom Pandi (Steves dad) is listed as a Principal of ASC.

2) The package was shipped from Phoenix, AZ and Jumpin Jammerz is also located in Phoenix. I know Aww So Cute is listed as a Las Vegas, NV corporation and Google street views (3150 W Sahara Ave STE B13 Las Vegas, NV 89102) shows their name on a strip mall store list, but their website says no will-call, so I have to assume they don't have a retail storefront.

So, I'm going to assume the two companies share a warehouse/shipment fulfillment center.

Enjoy the sleuthing.

Cole

For me, I was quite pleased with their shipping time frame. It took just 4 days to ship from the west coast to the east coast. With Black Friday and Cyber Monday orders to deal with, I think that was great timing and completely unexpected from what I had heard by others on this forum, that it could be.

By the way, what a nice and very comfortable diaper. I have been wearing it for about the last 10 hours, mostly overnight in bed. After using Dry 24/7 and North Shore Supremes for the last 6 months, these are so much more comfortable for me. The padding is less stiff and of course less thick, yet so far have not leaked after one full flood (standing to be fair) and several lighter wettings in bed as well as standing. I feel confident enough after this testing to try it again in bed lying down. Wife was home earlier than expected last night or I would have had more time to do more pre-bedtime testing, overall, I am impressed so far. The fit has been my favorite of any diaper I have tried. Aside from the high cost (with shipping too), I really like this diaper.

Hopefully my onesie will arrive today, then.

Edit: It's here!

Last edited:
im wondering do they do discreet shipping?

thanks i was worried that my roommates would see what i ordered

Mine two bags showed up tightly wrapped in a grey plastic bag. The label said "AWS" with a Phoenix address. My wife guessed what they were without me saying anything.

The last time I ordered from them, they never gave a shipping/tracking order, never responded to my numerous emails and I ended up disputing the charge. Never received my diapers and never again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back