awwsocute diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
has anybody seen these diapers....I saw somebody wearing one all printed either blue or pink very cool.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
The blue ones have been out almost two years. The pink ones came out this past summer. They're not a bit bad diaper
although they're a bit expensive.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Very expensive for what they are, which is an all-over print diaper a lot like a baseline Bambino that costs quite a bit more. Not worth it for me at their current price but not bad to try.

Sawako

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Part of me wishes I could afford cute diapers. Unfortunately as a college student without a job I don't exactly have the money for such luxuries. Oh well! Maybe one day. These particular ones are very adorable. :D

Kosnic

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
These are really cute diapers, just sucks that they're like $3 each. For the cuteness factor I have a couple of cloth diapers I will use over a disposable, adds some thickness too

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I would try them if they didn't charge so much for shipping. I wish they offered free shipping. Also I hate how expensive they are. Even Bambino is cheaper and they do free shipping.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If you want quality, thick, and pink, they're really your only option right now. Yes, more expensive, but that's why.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The DC Amor diapers are in tight competition for the best pink ABDL diaper, IMO

Well, once they get their tape panel theme changed from anime to sissy they will be. Right now, the anime theme is hurting their sales.

WearingClouds

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Well, once they get their tape panel theme changed from anime to sissy they will be. Right now, the anime theme is hurting their sales.

Going to have to disagree with you on that one. I feel the design is what separates them. I don't think the design is hindering sales. From what I understand, the manufacturer has a solid clientele.

But I guess it's all a matter of preference

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
The DC theme is hit-or-miss. It's a miss for me, personally, because it's just not babyish at all. For lack of a better term, I'll call it "sexy." I suspect most who want a printed diaper are looking for a babyish theme. An *anime* babyish theme would be fine with me, but that's not what's there.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Going to have to disagree with you on that one. I feel the design is what separates them. I don't think the design is hindering sales. From what I understand, the manufacturer has a solid clientele.

I wasn't saying they lost all their clients. They're just appealing to a different subset, a smaller subset. There are more diaper loving sissies than diaper loving animaniacs. They'll pick up a lot more than they'll lose if they switch to a more sissy theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.