Status
Not open for further replies.

CrinklesTheBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Just got the email from them saying that they're now taking preorders for them. $149.99+shipping. I'm definitely going to be getting one!

Tyger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Just got the email from them saying that they're now taking preorders for them. $149.99+shipping. I'm definitely going to be getting one!

If you haven't gotten it already, use ASCBINKY in the promo area to get 10% off.

Shacklar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
SUGARPOP25 is the holiday season code for 25% off the entire website

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Someone post pictures on this crib when they get i weight about 230 pounds i wanna know if it is gonna be good for Abs on the bigger side lol

Shacklar

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I received 2 different e-mail's about the SUGARPOP25 code first one says for the whole site. second says on diapers... guess you can try it

Dyperman

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I would at least like to know the dimensions because in the picture it looks like you can't lay down in it. And if you can't sleep laying down flat what is the point? Looking forward to some reviews!

CrinklesTheBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
The measurements are in the description on their site. It's 70 inches long by 52 inches wide by 36 inches tall. I'm wondering if it's more of a play crib rather that a crib to sleep in.

BluMew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
The measurements are in the description on their site. It's 70 inches long by 52 inches wide by 36 inches tall. I'm wondering if it's more of a play crib rather that a crib to sleep in.
A "double / full" bed mattress in the US measures 54 in × 75 in. So it's a little shorter length wise, but a little bigger width wise. So if you can sleep comfortably on that size mattress, then, it looks like the 'crib' is pretty much the same.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
i am 5/6 and weight 236 IBS i hope i can lay down and sleep in it

Last edited:

CrinklesTheBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Don't know BluMew. Thry never gave a weight limit. Hate to spend that kind of money on something to have it pop.

CrinklesTheBunny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I'd say if you're worried about how heavy you are and If the crib will hold you, don't order one.

Status
Not open for further replies.