Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
So I woke up this morning and was watching moonshiners on the discovery channel. Then a commercial came on for Dude Your Screwed and had a preview of a survivalist with a big Aww So Cute diaper with the blue bears. Has anyone else seen this? I am going to set up my DVR to record all the shows so I do not miss when it actually comes on.

someguy26

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I've never heard of this show so I looked it up. Apparently survivalists are dropped into the wilderness and expected to use all sorts of crazy tactics to find civilization. I'd be interested to see how an ABDL diaper fits into that. What was the guy doing in the clip where you saw the diaper? Please keep us updated.

Squidmyst

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
From the clip it showed him opening the diaper up and saying "that is one huge diaper".

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've never heard of this show so I looked it up. Apparently idiots are dropped into the "wilderness" and expected to use all sorts of stupid ass shit and poor decisions to find the idiotic producers/food catering tent on the other side of a hill

I fixed it for you.

To prove how fucking stupid this show is, My dad doesn't even watch it. His normal shows are watching NCIS, but not NCIS:LA because it's to hard to follow along. He also watches *any* show with Alaska in its name but not Alaskan State Troopers because they don't go out to the wild.

This type of shit TV along with 99.8% of the stuff on TLC would make any rational person think This person might of actually been right on some level

Skeeter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've never heard of this show so I looked it up. Apparently survivalists are dropped into the wilderness and expected to use all sorts of crazy tactics to find civilization. I'd be interested to see how an ABDL diaper fits into that. What was the guy doing in the clip where you saw the diaper? Please keep us updated.
Each of the survivalist friends give the one guy, who's turn it is, a gift for their survival kit. They are usually goofy items that may or may not be useful. Then the survivalist usually tries to use it for something.

bambinobaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Sounds to me like the producers might have an ABDL on staff if they know about Aww So Cute! Pretty cool!

StargazerBleu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Incontinent
Would be surprising to see that, and that they picked that particular diaper to use.
They are far from the cheapest, and there are a good amount of premium non fetish diapers to pick from.

Tho those survival shows are funny.
Someone has to film them surviving in the wilderness.
Do the one who films have to survive with same situations,
or do they get good stuff to make it easier for them?

someguy26

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Or maybe they picked an ABDL diaper to increase the gimmickiness of it. Anyway, wasn't the show supposed to be on tonight? Did anyone see what he did with the diaper?

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Or maybe they picked an ABDL diaper to increase the gimmickiness of it. Anyway, wasn't the show supposed to be on tonight? Did anyone see what he did with the diaper?

the gimmick item tonight was a plastic bag of water + a single goldfish. Guy eats goldfish so goldfish doesn't poop in the bag.

After that I switched back to World Series.

PearlPinkFloydJam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other

Most likely. Probably picked it to make it more embarrassing and humiliating for the person on the receiving end.

I have never watched the show, so I have no idea what he did with the diaper. I barely watch television anymore and just stick to movies and box sets of series' that I like.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Most likely. Probably picked it to make it more embarrassing and humiliating for the person on the receiving end.

Likely this. If you search "cute adult diapers" Awww So Cute is one of the first sites you get, so whoever was providing the item may have been ABDL or may have simply been looking for an especially babyish adult diaper to max out the embarrassment for the guy on the show.

Also, while the show does appear to be totally worthless based on what I've heard of it, I'd still be curious to see what happens with the diaper when that segment airs.

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Likely this. If you search "cute adult diapers" Awww So Cute is one of the first sites you get, so whoever was providing the item may have been ABDL or may have simply been looking for an especially babyish adult diaper to max out the embarrassment for the guy on the show.

Also, while the show does appear to be totally worthless based on what I've heard of it, I'd still be curious to see what happens with the diaper when that segment airs.

Well, considering it's a shitty show and there's a diaper involved...

bob111

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anyone can post a link of the episode? It should be on the net somewhere sometime.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Anyone can post a link of the episode? It should be on the net somewhere sometime.

The episode with the diaper in the supplies hasn't aired yet.

My guess is guys going to use it to help make a water filter or get a small or fake injury and show how they can be used as a half way decent compression bandage.

That or he's going to make it into a hat like everyone else ever has done at least once. Because again, that's how stupid the show is.

Bluestars

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Where is the preview, or video in question? I can't find what the OP is talking about. I've been looking.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Where is the preview, or video in question? I can't find what the OP is talking about. I've been looking.

It hasn't been put online oddly enough, the episode itself has yet to air. My dad is recording the series despite also thinking it's silly if not stupid.

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Wow,

This is why I haven't had cable or sat tv in years...

dprlvr1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Watching the episode right now, its called "the hunger game" and this new guy named casey is put on a mountain and when he finds his "survival gear" with an avalanche beacon he pulls out a baby bottle and definatly an aww so cute diaper that is medium or large in size!

Status
Not open for further replies.