Aww, poo; I had to use my toilet for the first time in three weeks.

68Bonnie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
So, I mentioned in another thread that my diapering schedule is as follows: come home from work, diaper-up, pee & mess my diaper, shower, then put on another diaper that I can enjoy that evening/while I sleep/while I wake-up and get ready to go to work that morning. And then, when I get to work, use the work toilets if I need to, come home, diaper-up, repeat.

Well, that schedule has been interrupted, because I live in an apartment building, and the hot-water heater for my building bit the dust Wednesday night (and wont be replaced until MONDAY, because the cheap sons of bitches that own my apartment building AREN'T the ones going without hot water!! So, why should THEY care??) so my building has been without hot water for over four days! So, since I can't take a shower (well, I *can*, but it'll be mighty cold!), I used my toilet for the first time in three weeks for a poo.

I wish I had known this Thursday morning when I woke-up, and needed to take an un-expected poo, and, well, just used my diaper, and then, stood in the bathtub for five minutes, waiting for the hot water to come; eventually, I realized the hot water wasn't going to come, but I still needed to clean myself; worst shower EVER....

Awful! I think I'd be heating up some water on the stove.

Trevor said:
Awful! I think I'd be heating up some water on the stove.

I'll probably do that Sunday night so I can give my genitals/butt crack/arm pits a half-way decent cleansing before I go back to work on Monday.

68Bonnie said:
I'll probably do that Sunday night so I can give my genitals/butt crack/arm pits a half-way decent cleansing before I go back to work on Monday.
I can't really function in public without cleaning up, so I'd be on that path already. I can clean up after a messy diaper with wipes but I can't go long without bathing properly, even if the water is cold.

Trevor said:
I can't really function in public without cleaning up, so I'd be on that path already. I can clean up after a messy diaper with wipes but I can't go long without bathing properly, even if the water is cold.

I had to go about 2.5 days without showering once because in the house I was renting at the time, the tub cracked and was leaking, so the landlord was replacing it, but doing it DIY, he took a little while to get it fixed because he wasn't very experienced with it. The shower I took when he finished felt amazing.

These days, I basically need a shower to feel productive. If I don't shower right away, I feel unmotivated to do anything.

Reminds me of when I first started driving semi in the late 70’s and the region that I was driving in had very few truckstops and even fewer that had shower facilities. After a few days of driving and loading and unloading I couldn’t stand it any longer and took a bath in a small creek in Missouri. It was the fastest bath that I ever took as the water was probably in the 40’s although I never actually measured it. It took quite a while before I saw the “boys” again as I couldn’t have had much more “shrinkage”. You do what you have to do!

Back