Awkward moments...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdlforever

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So... my mom asked me to stop by on the way home from where I was to pick her up some soda... I thought that would be the perfect opportunity to restock... I bought them and headed home... when I got there I was going to transfer them to my hiding spot (a broken down car we own) well as I was walking I found that my Mom was standing outside waiting for me... with the diapers in my hand... granted she already knows but the whole thing was very uncomfortable to say the least -_-

So... what are some of your more awkward moments?

TheEpicTuba

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
This morning I woke up to my grandparents coming home asking for help moving things (its their home so what can you do :) ) I was wearing a (dry) teddy with a Pikachu onesie at the time... The quick change before they came up stares was something else.

Another was when I had an... Issue. I ate something bad and it wasn't going to end well. I didn't know this at the time and had already diapered myself earlier. Well I was waiting for my brother to get out of the bathroom so I could take a shower and get out of my diaper. I'll admit to ulterior motives ;) but still, I needed a shower. My mom was also in the hallway talking to him through the door when it hit. I could not hold it at all... Its the one and only time I lost bowel control and thank god I was in a diaper. It flowed like a river... I've had enemas do less. It was a problem. It was the older plastic backed depends protection with tabs and it barley held the mess. It felt like I had filled it with a hose most of the way to the top. Then he took another ten minutes getting out. Saving grace, didn't smell somehow.

Just got ABUs with sent and was wearing them at school. (in its self a bad idea at the time) I decided to brave up and go into the sex store (ok off topic but if you type sex in my phone then the next word starting with the letter s it wants to auto correct to sorry >.<) because my last class was canceled. Well at that point I really had to go (been in it for like five hours now) but I went in anyway. Had fun looking at all the toys and the associate was so helpful showing me her favorites and wanting me to test the vibrating strength at the counter and stuff. But it got to the point where I couldn't hold it and let go in front of her. I don't think she noticed at all. Finished the transaction and walked out happy but still. Awkward. Lol for a while I was known as a regular there.

FallenWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Little
  3. Other
Try coming home to find that your brother found your diapers and even borrowd a few

KaloAllen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Try coming home to find that your brother found your diapers and even borrowd a few

That's an interesting story. I've had my college roommate find my Goodnites, but it wasn't that big a deal because I sometimes have bladder control issues.

FallenWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Little
  3. Other
yeah it was an interesting experience for the both of us considering neither of us knew the other was into that so I guess it runs in the family or something, but we didn't stay on the subject long because it was a very uncomfortable situation and we haven't said a word about it to each other since

TheEpicTuba

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
yeah it was an interesting experience for the both of us considering neither of us knew the other was into that so I guess it runs in the family or something, but we didn't stay on the subject long because it was a very uncomfortable situation and we haven't said a word about it to each other since

I've found hints from my brother that he may be too. I heard its environmental in a way

sissytammy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I had driven to a medical supply store about 40 mins away to buy some diapers. Got really good assistance at the store, I was diapered at the time. I apparently had to much liquid in the morning because my diaper was getting full and starting to sag a bit. I left the store and was worried about leaking on the way home. So I pulled into a drug store parking lot and put a few diapers in a over the shoulder lunch bag I had in the car. My intention was to go in the store and ask to use the restroom. When I walked in I started to go ask a cashier where the restroom was, and somebody called out my name. It was an old female friend. I couldn't be ride so I went over to talk to her. There I was diaper saggy about to leak, with what looked like an oversized purse on my shoulder. We chatted for a few and then I asked her to use the restroom. As far as I know she had not a clue that I was diapered, but I must have been three shades of red with embarassment.

MillenniumF

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was at a Fourth of July party at my church, and I was going 24/7 at the time with Walgreens diapers. I brought along my computer with two fresh diapers in it and the one on me was dry when the night started. I had also brought along my backpack with my collection of X-wing Miniatures Game minis so I could get a bit of maneuvering practice (really important stuff if you want to be competitive). I sat at a table for a while playing it, mainly because there weren't that many people there and the ones who were there were not interested in talking to me. I played for about an hour and a half before I needed to go, so I just went in my diaper, thinking it would hold. I thought it had, too.

Unfortunately, it didn't. I leaked out the sides, and didn't realize it until someone came and told me the fireworks were about to start. They left, and I got up and immediately felt the wet areas on my jeans. Luckily, they were already dark, so you couldn't really tell, and it was in the back and nobody was following me. I went to the bathroom, changed my diaper in a hurry, and then joined the festivities. Needless to say, next time I go 24/7 I'm going to use something like Abena Abri-Form Comforts.

C

CrinklySiren

I was at home one time and I was sick. My SO was taking care of me (we lived together in my parents house at the time) and I put on a SDK and some cute 2 piece baby-print PJ's I have. As im in bed fading in and out of consciousness, i hear the door open and i assumed it was my SO, but i was wrong and it was my MOM! I like jumped up to try and catch the door and make it seem as though i was "changing" or "naked" but i didnt make it and the LOUD crinkle of the SDK came out. So my mom comes in, and I slowly try to lay back down and thought to myself "omg its over 0_0" but she either ignored the crinkle or didnt hear it (despite how incredibly LOUD it was) and the light was off so i guess she didn't notice the pjs. But i got the vibe that she just didnt wanna make a comment on any of it... talk about awkward lol

teletubbies

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
i was visiting relatives and had bought diapers that i had in my rucksack was upstairs heard someone say wonder why shes got those came down to find my rucksack open

gnd567

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My sister noticed me crinkling a few times and asked why I always sound like I'm wearing a trash bag. Didn't really know what to say, Very awkward indeed.

JOCKMAN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
One of my girlfriends right after college lived up the road from my apartment. We had dated only 2 times and getting totally serious was not something either of us were jumping into so we did the basic kissing and body massages, hugging, heavy petting, but have never been fully unclothed yet. After a Friday night date she went home early because she had to get to work at 7 am the next day. So I get ready for bed and put on my thick training underwear and plastic pants. I wake up the next morning at 7:30 to a loud knocking on the door and put some jean shorts on over my undergarments and a loose t-shirt thinking it is a lost person at the wrong apartment. I open the door and there is my girlfriend stating she misread the time sheet and was not due to work until 10 AM. She asked if she could stay at my place for the next several hours and even hinted about "spending quality time". I wanted to tell her then of "my security" but we had not slept together and did not want to dump this on her at that point that quickly and her go to work then.

I quickly made an excuse I was up to work on my car and had to go to the parking lot. I grabbed my tool box and as I was leaving she caught hold of my shirt and told me it should be tucked in or it might get snagged on some car part. I jumped about 5 feet as her hand slid towards my waist with the shirt and she asked me why I was so nervous. I just said I liked the shirt hanging out and when she said maybe I should just take it off then I almost fainted because I had no belt on and I knew the top of my plastic underpants generally show about an inch above the jeans as they slide down the smooth texture. I went to my car and thankfully she stayed in my apartment but then I began to think she probably looked in my drawers and found my security undergarments. I then tried to use the complex swimming pool bathroom as I had not gone since the night before but the gates were locked since the pool did not open until 9:30 am. I had to let go right there in my diaper / plastic underpants. As she left she gave me a quick kiss and then made a comment about me having thick jean shorts as she held my hips before she left. In a wet undergarment and her ready to either ask me about my underclothes or telling me she found my security garments in my bedroom I began to turn red and she asked me why I was turning red. I made some comment about the heat and she said she had to get to work and left. As I wentabck up the stairs to my apartment I noticed I had leaked abit at my inner leg and it left a streak on my jeans. I was not sure this just happened or while she waswith me in the parking lot or if she had noticed. We dated 2 more times and I never mentioned it nor did she and then she moved out of state so I was really awkward with her at that one moment.

lokithegirlysergal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
Well. i had just gotten off work and got my check in the bank. i had to pick up my diapers for the month and as i got home i saw my dad was home (he dosnt know anything about me except im gay and he ignores that) so i had to tough it out as i walked in the door and him right next to me as i walked into my room to put the diapers in there. i don't think he saw them, but it was soooo bad and awkward that i was freaking out inside for two days

Paddedwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
one time I just got done putting on a diaper and my sister comes walking in my room! Yikes I already told her about the whole thing a year prior, but still

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I had an incident not too long at my uncle's hunting cabin out in the middle of the woods where my dog's tail knocked over a chair with my open backpack sitting on the edge. It tipped over the side and one of the bambinos (I think I had three packed in it at the time), came halfway out and was laying on the floor for a good 30 seconds before I noticed it.

Fortunately it was pretty late at night at the time, as we had trouble even getting to the cabin because of all the snow. The poor lighting inside the cabin (it has no electricity, just a wood burning stove for light) may have saved me, as it gave me time to discreetly toss my sleeping bag over the entire backpack until I could sort things out later.

The very next morning, my uncle actually picked up the slightly opened backpack and was helping me load my stuff into the truck before we left, causing me to flip the freak out for a moment.

That was one relaxing trip...not. -.-

Green

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I was about 13 or 14 my sisters found my stache of size 6 Pampers in my closet. I was baffled they were able to find it. I hid them in such a high place. Anyways When I became aware of it was when I heard the tapes being used when I was walking my sisters room. My heart stopped and immediately I knew I had to do something or my mom would find the pampers on my sisters and then would start interrogating each sister one by one until one or all would say where they got it from and BAM I would get busted. So having my my parents know I didn't mind, they can keep a secret, my sisters on the other hand wouldn't.

Thankfully they went outside their room to go watch tv in the living room. So I lockpicked my way into their room snooped around for my diapers, and quickly took hold of my pampers and sneaked back into my room.

Needless to say it would have been VERY awkward having to explain to not just my parents but my sisters that I had kept diapers in my room.

Luckily for me my sisters assumed it was leftover diapers from when they were babies. Everything worked out in the end thankfully.

But this made me wonder if my sisters were also DL. Since then my sister has acted weird when a diaper commercial would play on the TV. I would know. I also get uncomfortable.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Shortly after Christmas, our granddaughter was supposed to come to our house to visit my wife's mother who is the great grandmother. I had decided to go to bed diapered the night before, assuming I would go downstairs to the bathroom, get rid of the diaper and take a shower.

Early in the morning I heard our house alarm system going off. Because they charge a stiff fee for false alarms, I ran out into the kitchen covered by a T-shirt and sweat pants, the diaper bulge pretty obvious. My aged mother-in-law apparently was holding the door open for my granddaughter who had arrived very early. In my panic, I couldn't get the alarm off in the one minute grace period because the door was open. Suddenly, my granddaughter was in the kitchen with me. The door got shut and I got the alarm off. I took off running for the bathroom. I was really pissed, in more ways than one.

For Christmas, my wife got me a pair of purple Jumpin" Jammerz with the cute little yellow duckies. This week, in the morning, we got a phone call from the guy who services my wife's oxygen, which she has hooked up to her CPAP machine at night. He said he'd be there by 10:00 a.m. I of course assumed I had a lot of time to get down to the shower, and then change for the day. I always walk the dog first, so I put on my coat and took the dog out. As we're coming back, I see a truck in the driveway, and there the guy is! He takes one look at my duckie jammies, and raises his eyebrows! What could I do, but act as if all is normal. I show him in, and gather my day clothes. Once again, off to the shower I go.

Bebispojken

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
My mother nows, she found my note from my last purchase, i had totaly forgot it, usualy i Always destroyes them, but this i had TOTALY i really mean TOTALY forgot it, so she asked me about it, i just lookt down in the floor and dosent answer any of her questions.

She also calls me "her baby", when we meet. :worshippy:

And yeah, it is really shamefull...

giantguy99

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
Well I remember almost not wearing a diaper to a movie recently(2 months ago) and I discovered that I might be becoming IC by messing myself in front of 30+ potential witnesses. fortunately I was padded and no one knew but since then I have been terrified of the prospect of going outside the door now without a diaper on because of that. I was NOT planning on messing at all in fact I do not like to mess intentionally much less in a public situation. I was quite concerned about the smell. That was awkward and downright hard to clean up to.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I had an awkward moment the other week. Mom and I were going to head out and I had to change and my mom wouldn't leave my room. She said "Do you need me to lave?" and I nodded and she said "I know you wear diapers, it's okay, it's who you are, you don't need to be embarrassed about it." It was so awkward and embarrassing and it took me a few minutes to just start changing and putting on a disposable in front of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.