• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

MinicTheMimic

Nervous catgoblin mode
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Other
Hi, I'm Mimic and I'm trying to be more social with people like me. I'm a little shy and might hesitate to reply to anything out of fear I'll be annoying. I found this site while looking for an abdl community to participate in. I'm a furry, artist, and gamer, and I just wanna try and make friends!

• Love
Reactions: LittleLamb, todderhr, LaLoneDigi and 2 others
Welcome to ADISC, @MinicTheMimic! I'm a fellow fur, something of a (retro) gamer, and... not much of an artist, although my job involves doing technical drawings. I'm a literal pro at straight lines and 45- and 90-degree angles, LOL. I think (hope!) you'll find this to be a pretty low-impact place to talk about ABDL and related stuff. I avoided talking to others in the community for years because a lot of the other venues seemed oversexed, so definitely get being shy about it. Hope to hear more from you. :)

Reactions: MinicTheMimic
Hi and welcome to adisc!.😊

MinicTheMimic said:
Hi, I'm Mimic and I'm trying to be more social with people like me. I'm a little shy and might hesitate to reply to anything out of fear I'll be annoying. I found this site while looking for an abdl community to participate in. I'm a furry, artist, and gamer, and I just wanna try and make friends!
Welcome to adisc lad. I can't say I like art but I definitely have a passion for gaming.

Hello and welcome to the forum ,, just right in nobody bites don't be scairt

Cottontail said:
Welcome to ADISC, @MinicTheMimic! I'm a fellow fur, something of a (retro) gamer, and... not much of an artist, although my job involves doing technical drawings. I'm a literal pro at straight lines and 45- and 90-degree angles, LOL. I think (hope!) you'll find this to be a pretty low-impact place to talk about ABDL and related stuff. I avoided talking to others in the community for years because a lot of the other venues seemed oversexed, so definitely get being shy about it. Hope to hear more from you. :)
Thank you, Cottontail! I'm hoping to enjoy my time here! 98% of the places I tried to interact with previously were way too oversexed for me, especially as an ace fella...so I was excited to find this site.

Reactions: Cottontail
Jorelaxed said:
Hi and welcome to adisc!.😊
Thank you! I hope to have fun here!

LucasFromTazmily said:
Welcome to adisc lad. I can't say I like art but I definitely have a passion for gaming.
Thank ya!

Welcome, I'm also a furry that just recently joined and I'm a little shy too.

hi welcome!!! You’re among friends here that are just like you!

Hello and welcome fellow furry 🦊😁

Back