Awesome it finally happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rideoflife1000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Despite a lot of people wondering why I would ever want to involuntarily wet while asleep I am happy to say it finally happened last night. When I was younger sure it happened every once in a while, but I've been waiting a long time to have another true bed wetting experience. I am just glad that I happened to be in a diaper as well.

Even though I've been longing for this to happen, I never put any effort into trying to make it happen,with the exception of larger fluid intake.

Thanks for reading.

Feel like I'm repeating myself, but...nice! How long have you been wearing at night? Perhaps wearing a diaper gave your subconscious the go-ahead to let go?

I didn't start night wetting until after 3 or 4 months of concerted effort. During my current binge, though, it took just a week. (But it's been sporadic since then.)

Aren't you guys worried that when it starts it won't stop? Or is that the idea? I can hardly get to sleep with a diaper on, let alone wet while I'm sleeping.

Guys? Must be somebody else.

I've never done it long enough to actually lose any control. At worst, when I stopped wearing, I was getting up twice a night to pee for a while.

No trouble here falling asleep in a diaper. I think it would take a really thick cloth diaper for me to even notice. If you want to sleep wet, perhaps Ride or I could coach you, lol.

Since there is no gender neutral term, think if "guys" as a generic fill in. As far as being coached to wet while I sleep, I'll have to practice falling asleep in a diaper first. About the only time I've done it was in a Rearz Safari and that was really tough. Maybe I'll try and tykables or an Abena M4 to see if that better.

Sorry, misunderstanding, Lifetime. Wasn't objecting to the noun, just the plural.

It's fine. I was just trying to make a joke.

Nice!
For whatever reason I can't sleep with a diaper on no matter how hard I try.
They're not even thick. It might be the material that irritates my legs.
They're cheap cloth backed Attends.

Lifetime said:
Aren't you guys worried that when it starts it won't stop? Or is that the idea? I can hardly get to sleep with a diaper on, let alone wet while I'm sleeping.
As fun as involuntary wetting in my sleep would be, I think I'd be nervous if it started happening. If I only slept at home all the time that would be one thing, but I do a lot business travel and camping with friends, and it would really suck to have a nighttime accident then.

And yeah, sleeping in a diaper took some practice for me too. Then once I got that down it was a whole other thing to get comfortable wetting while laying my back, then again to get comfortable doing it laying on my front.

Lifetime said:
Since there is no gender neutral term, think if "guys" as a generic fill in. As far as being coached to wet while I sleep, I'll have to practice falling asleep in a diaper first. About the only time I've done it was in a Rearz Safari and that was really tough. Maybe I'll try and tykables or an Abena M4 to see if that better.
"Y'all" is gender neutral [emoji1]

Sent from my LG-X180g using Tapatalk

rideoflife1000 said:
Despite a lot of people wondering why I would ever want to involuntarily wet while asleep I am happy to say it finally happened last night. When I was younger sure it happened every once in a while, but I've been waiting a long time to have another true bed wetting experience. I am just glad that I happened to be in a diaper as well.

Even though I've been longing for this to happen, I never put any effort into trying to make it happen,with the exception of larger fluid intake.

Thanks for reading.

I hope you know what you're getting into! Incontinence isn't all fun and games

check out the IC subforum for further reading

I love reading responses thank you .
As far as falling asleep in a diaper being troubling,. I began wearing 15 yrs ago, I was about 12. It was sporadic until 2 years ago I started wearing as much as possible. But yeah I CANNOT fall asleep easily without a diaper on. And also I am not aiming at becoming a bed wetter again, it's just nice to experience it once in a while as a "legitimate" reason for wearing a diaper. But I wear a diaper 24/7 for the most part, and it used to be difficult, now it's no problem wearing anywhere or anytime.

Thanks for reading/listening.

I think I may have wet in my sleep once recently but I don't know really if I did or not. When I am playing or busy I not really aware if I wet or not

SoakedSheets said:
I hope you know what you're getting into! Incontinence isn't all fun and games

check out the IC subforum for further reading

This.

I can't imagine a world where HAVING to wear a diaper to bed every night is fun.

Fall asleep in the car? Embarrassment.
Going on vacation? Better pack diapers!
Eventual partner? Have fun explaining your voluntary incontinence...

This is a fetish, it really shouldn't become a lifestyle. Ask anyone who is IC in real life, and I think you'll get the same recommendation to stay away from this lifestyle from each of them.

No I get what you mean, accidents rule!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back