• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

AVGN, Nostalgia Critic, or Yahtzee?

AVGN, Nostalgia Critic, or Yahtzee?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Triforceformer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
First post in a while, so I have to ask you ADISC, who is your favorite of who I see as the 3 Major reviewers on the internet? I personally prefer Yahtzee because
A. He is funny (Most of the time.)
B. The website he works for has some damn good forums.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've never heard of Yahtzee (well the person). I prefer the AVGN, although I don't really find any of them funny. The Nostalgia Critic says a lot of things where I feel he tries way too hard. AVGN's made up curse words aren't funny and are just embarrassing. I also hate his "Shit Pickle" and "Nerdy Turd".

Triforceformer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've never heard of Yahtzee (well the person). I prefer the AVGN, although I don't really find any of them funny. The Nostalgia Critic says a lot of things where I feel he tries way too hard. AVGN's made up curse words aren't funny and are just embarrassing. I also hate his "Shit Pickle" and "Nerdy Turd".
Yeah, he's really gone downhill. And I meant to put Zero Punctuation instead of Yahtzee, anyway to edit polls?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yeah, he's really gone downhill. And I meant to put Zero Punctuation instead of Yahtzee, anyway to edit polls?
You'll have to get a mod to do that. I wouldn't say that AVGN has gone downhill. I think he's gotten better actually.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I love me some black imp's.

Yattzee all the way!

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Yahtzee, because he's the only game reviewer I know of to make an incredibly awesome horror series. [Trilby clones aside.]
Oh, and his reviews are nice, too.

EDIT:: Ha! It seems mine was the decisive vote! [/purpleprose]

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
AVGN. I appreciate his other videos besides his video game ones -- he's got quite a vast font of pop culture knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.