Avenged Sevenfolds new album!

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wittlekidd

Of course, NIGHTMARE BABY!!!!!! I love this album and its without a doubt their best work so far. They packed in so much emotion and i cant imagine what it all feels like to them. To hear the rev's voice on fiction and what he says just breaks my heart! :'( his lyrics he wrote are a total suicide note. and 3 days after he wrote them he died. I 100% believe he commited suicide. :'''''( RIP THE REV!

ExDLFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I can't wait to buy it. I've listened to the single and still do as I type this! ^___^

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
I definitely need to hear this. I only started listening to them this year, but they have become one of my (many) favorite bands. I already know the title track is pretty good from hearing it a few times.

W

wittlekidd

you guys go to youtube and type in avenged sevendfold save me, or fiction, or victim. :)

Coyote_Howl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
heard it all last night, and it was alright. Granted I'm not a big fan of the band to begin with, just some of their songs.

EmoCowMoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I was really scared about the new album, I kinda thought that it would be a letdown. I downloaded it like 3 days ago and it really surprised me. There's a couple songs on there I'm a little iffy on (So Far Away especially), but overall it's actually pretty good. I can't wait to get it on vinyl, I have all their other albums (all 4 of them) on vinyl. I don't own a cd of theirs, just records lol

Olivia

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Of course, NIGHTMARE BABY!!!!!! I love this album and its without a doubt their best work so far. They packed in so much emotion and i cant imagine what it all feels like to them. To hear the rev's voice on fiction and what he says just breaks my heart! :'( his lyrics he wrote are a total suicide note. and 3 days after he wrote them he died. I 100% believe he commited suicide. :'''''( RIP THE REV!

Firstly the Rev didn't kill himself it was an OD, as the autospey report came in not long ago.
Avenged Sevenfold, 'Nightmare' album is part of the grief - latimes.com read to see how he died.
The lyrics were not a suicide note one song, though he finished writing was entitled death which was seemingly ironic.
I was really scared about the new album, I kinda thought that it would be a letdown. I downloaded it like 3 days ago and it really surprised me. There's a couple songs on there I'm a little iffy on (So Far Away especially), but overall it's actually pretty good. I can't wait to get it on vinyl, I have all their other albums (all 4 of them) on vinyl. I don't own a cd of theirs, just records lol

Why would you not get the cd also? that just makes no sense to me as CD's, are about the only way to get it to your computer, secondly Piracy is bad mmkay? Don't do it it's illegal, and you can and WILL get caught, so be warned they will catch up to you soon.

Zephy

Moderated
Role
  1. Private
Firstly the Rev didn't kill himself it was an OD, as the autospey report came in not long ago.
Avenged Sevenfold, 'Nightmare' album is part of the grief - latimes.com read to see how he died.
The lyrics were not a suicide note one song, though he finished writing was entitled death which was seemingly ironic.

Why would you not get the cd also? that just makes no sense to me as CD's, are about the only way to get it to your computer, secondly Piracy is bad mmkay? Don't do it it's illegal, and you can and WILL get caught, so be warned they will catch up to you soon.

Uh... I really don't see the big deal here. It's one thing to pirate things illegally (not saying I don't), but he's buying the vinyl? Why should he need to buy the CD if he wants the vinyl JUST so he can upload it to his computer? CDs are starting to be no more than authentication codes. Use it once and throw it away, you've uploaded the important info.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
Pirates are going to pirate anyways, regardless of what you think. No offense. The little "you will get caught" speech won't convince anyone. I honestly don't care because the artists see very little of the money from CD sales anyway (sometimes a quarter or less out of 20 dollars!). Besides, he did not say "I pirated it like 3 days ago." for all you know, he got it from itunes or something. That would be downloading as well.

Last edited:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Back in the day when I bought vinyl, I would tape it and play the tape so as not to put wear on the record. Once you buy it, it's yours to do as you wish in your own domain, as long as you don't sell it or give it to others. I've seen exceptions to this, but believe me, no one cares if you go from your bought CD to your computer, MP3, etc.

EmoCowMoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
dude, I've been downloading music since 2000, plus u should see all the albums I bought, it's stupid. I use a site (domopod.me or findmusicplx.net) for downloading music, and if an album leaks before the release date, the admins will post a link for the download on there...PLUS it also helps the smaller indie bands get noticed, I've found TONS of awesome bands just b/c their music was posted for download on the site. I kind of like the idea of downloading my music 1st, if I like it, I'll buy it, if not well then they should have wrote better music or just sounded better. I'm pretty much a music freak, I'm even going to a show tomorrow/today/whatever, it's 2am.

And another thing, since I download music all the time, if I wanted to make a cd of an artist, I can do that with no problem. I can't make a vinyl record everyday, plus buying the record's the same as buying the cd in the fact that I'm supporting the band and that's all they really care about. Many bands signed to indie labels can care less whether or not u buy the music, just as long as you know who they are and will help spread the word about them. Bigger bands, many don't care if you download their music as long as you buy their album...the problem most of the time comes with the major labels themselves since they are trying to make the largest profit possible, they kind of have a hissy fit over every little song. I had a beat of a song (that Numa Numa song, idk how to say the name of it, but it was popular somewhere around '04-'05) that i used in one of my homemade videos, and they complained of copyright issues and made me delete the video from youtube.

My point, I don't see the problem with downloading music, just support the bands too, then there's no problem.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I bought this album on the 27th, I think its stunning! :D Fiction I think is my favourite song, the whole story behind it empowers it with emotion :)

W

wittlekidd

I'm aware it was an O.D. but honestly he took the meds, accident or not. Also combined with alchohol, acute polydrug intoxication is the technical term. But Noone forced him the drugs, and especially with oxycodone, Its very possible the O.D. was no accident.

ExDLFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I don't think downloading music from Internet (besides iTunes) is that bad. Anyway: A. Most artist almost make no money from CDs ; B. The real problem is those who download the music, then RESELL it. For personal use I don't see the problem, I do it myself. Record labels already make bunches of money, so I get it on Internet. I just keep it for myself.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
Yeah. If you want to really support a band, and make sure they actually get some money, then the best thing to do is to go to concerts. They see a larger portion of cash from that... not mere pennies or quarters. Sadly, I don't get to many concerts.

W

wittlekidd

Pirates are going to pirate anyways, regardless of what you think. No offense. The little "you will get caught" speech won't convince anyone. I honestly don't care because the artists see very little of the money from CD sales anyway (sometimes a quarter or less out of 20 dollars!). Besides, he did not say "I pirated it like 3 days ago." for all you know, he got it from itunes or something. That would be downloading as well.

I'm seeing them live here in Atlanta on sep 4th! :) WOOT! cant wait

Status
Not open for further replies.