Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I absolutely loved AVTA and am psyched for the release of LOK (April 14th). So how about you?
tumblr_m0g6tssqMK1qm13z4o1_r1_400.jpg

Last edited:

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Looking forward to it although I didn't realize it was coming up so soon. Hope it's up to the standard they've set with the previous series.

Wazzle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
wait...
you mean, there is going to be more avatar!!!!
AWESOME!!!

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
OMG! I didn't know about this. Thanks for sharing. I loved watching Avatar!

RedMagus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I am SUPER hyped about this coming out! Judging by the trailer/previews it's going to be even better than AVTA too! C:
They specifically gave themselves a long production period to make everything as amazing as possible, and the series was slated for 2013 because of that. Now we have a sudden (and near) release date because they worked really hard.

DylanK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Legend of Korra is long awaited, really looking forward to it and I'm glad it's aimed at a more Teen audience than Legend of Aang it could mean some significant changes in the way the shw portrays the low level violence, meaning Korra might be able to fight some epic battles without the avatar state

Auby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Looking forward to it although I didn't realize it was coming up so soon. Hope it's up to the standard they've set with the previous series.
I shamefully watched the leaked episode and can tell you that the animation is up to par and the story is going to be absolutely incredible.

Legend of Korra is long awaited, really looking forward to it and I'm glad it's aimed at a more Teen audience than Legend of Aang it could mean some significant changes in the way the shw portrays the low level violence, meaning Korra might be able to fight some epic battles without the avatar state
Yes. That's the first thing I noticed when watching it. LOK is absolutely addressed to a more mature audience. Which means better fighting scenes and a deeper message.

G

GreyEntity

Um yes and no. The creators still want the original audience but also want it to be more mature for older watchers. Hopefully it still is has comedy.

DylanK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I shamefully watched the leaked episode and can tell you that the animation is up to par and the story is going to be absolutely incredible.
Tut tut, I think I'm going to wait I did the whole leaked episode thing with half of the final battle I ended up waiting nearly 2 months for any sign of the second half because although it'd been on TV it wasn't yet on internet streaming sites - yes it's illegal, no I don't care, yes I would prefer official methods and yes I will stream again if it's not on the likes of netflix

inotternews

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I've watched the trailers and I'm happy to say that it looks like it's gonna be great! :yes:

ShadowHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
So, I just watched the trailer and it definitely looks interesting.
I´m slightly excited ^^

inotternews

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Does anyone know if there's a date for when it's gonna start coming out?

inotternews

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Ahh, now I feel silly. I read that when I took a look at this thread but completely forgot about it by the time I went through all the comments. ^_^;

DylanK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
it happens, I could have googled it myself but I knew it was somewhere on the thread so quoting was easier, sorry if I embarrassed you ^_^

Edit: Oh and congrats on turning Green EC ^_^

B

Blaze

WHAT!?!?!?! THERE'S A LEAKED [email protected]^&$*@#&*[email protected]{ I have to watch it...

Anyway, yes, I am also totally psyched for LOK. Though I will hate the creators with a passion, eventually, for making me wait (probably a week) between each episode.

DylanK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
A week there were episodes of LOA released this side of the atlantic where we had to rewatch the entire series before the next was shown I remember the one after the oil rig we had to wait forever for and the one after Azula finally tracks the avatar to the ghost village, oh and the one after the swamp, eek it was like we here got the rights for half series instead of the whole thing. grr

TheReject

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Yes. I've confirmed with 2/3 different online sources and apparently Nickelodeon has started running trailers now.
Graet I'd hate to be sitting in front of the tv waiting for a kick ass sequal fo one of my fav cartoons to come on, and then see the suptid talking sponge!

Cant wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.