blueberry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Who has seen the new Avatar? My wife and I just left the theatre. It was a fantastic movie but very long, 3hrs! Thank goodness for my megamax with a booster padšŸ˜Š

Reactions: Diaperpee8, MetalDan86 and chrischrischris

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Not yet, will probably go in the new year and at 3 hours will definitely be padded for it.

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
blueberry said:
Who has seen the new Avatar? My wife and I just left the theatre. It was a fantastic movie but very long, 3hrs! Thank goodness for my megamax with a booster padšŸ˜Š
I saw it last weekend with my son. No diaper, and that meant two trips to the restroom. I hope to see it again solo. If I do, I'll definitely wear a diaper.

Reactions: Diaperpee8

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
All I want to know about it is, is it actually any good. I loved the original but have been burned by hype trains so many times.

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Belarin said:
All I want to know about it is, is it actually any good. I loved the original but have been burned by hype trains so many times.
I enjoyed it, but it wasn't quite what I'd hoped for. I was arguably a "superfan" of the original though, so I knew I'd be hard to please going in.

Reactions: Belarin

blueberry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Belarin said:
I thought it was pretty solid. The story line isnā€™t nearly as intriguing as the 1st one but if you like a lot of action and CGI that will knock your socksā€¦I mean diaper offšŸ¤£ then its worth a watch. I do recommend re watching the 1st one before going to see #2. Neither my wife or I had seen the original in at least 3 years so we had a little trouble picking up where the other one left off.

Reactions: Diaperpee8, Cottontail and Belarin

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
New Avatar Movie is on our must to see list after the Holidays are over !!
REALLY enjoy the 1st one !!!!

Diaperpee8

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Saw it some weeks ago and of course in a diaper.
It's a good movie and thanks for my abri-form ended up being use some times during the movie.