Status
Not open for further replies.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
[announcement voice] I'm sure people have noticed by now, that I have changed my avatar!

I meant to announce this yesterday, but I forgot.. I hate it when that happens..

My old one featured Sasuke, my new one is already up.

So no more confusion necessary. [/end announcement voice]

Last edited:

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Kinda pointless to do a thread about it when people can just ask you in a PM.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Nice new one. And no I don't think it's pointless. There are a lot of people that recognize people mainly by their avatars. So even though the name above it this makes people realize a bit more. Maybe making 1 thread for those things might be a good idea.

Takashi

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Nice new one. And no I don't think it's pointless. There are a lot of people that recognize people mainly by their avatars. So even though the name above it this makes people realize a bit more. Maybe making 1 thread for those things might be a good idea.
:iagree:

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Didn't we have on the old TBDL? It seems like we did..

I thought we had one on here, but when I searched for it, I didn't find it. It is certainly a good idea to make a thread for avi changes.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
change is good... and sometimes necessary...

was your old avatar wet and stinky?

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I change my avatar with every season or major holiday, as you may have noticed.
I do, however, change my diaper more often! :tongueout:

Peachy

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Your avatar actually gave me an idea for a avatar for myself. Which is a 3D molecule of my favorite mind altering substance! I think I will keep this avatar for a little while though because it is so bad A**! :D

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
meh, what's so fantastic bout changing your avatar? I change mine every 5 mins when I get bored with it

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
meh, what's so fantastic bout changing your avatar? I change mine every 5 mins when I get bored with it
It's not special.. it's just courteous to let people know.

P.S Why do I have to type in all of the [text commands] and :smilies: now? :confused:

Takashi

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I changed mine because I think this one looks cuter

God I want to hug Honey-senpai so badly.

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
however as for you kenshin. i keep expecting to see some reference to the anime, namely a portrt of battosai himself (kenshins other name) not actually asking you to change av's since yours is cute... but yeah just thought id put it out there

Takashi

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
however as for you kenshin. i keep expecting to see some reference to the anime, namely a portrt of battosai himself (kenshins other name) not actually asking you to change av's since yours is cute... but yeah just thought id put it out there
That will happen when I get VIP stadus and my title will be "The wondering swordsman" or something like that. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.