Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
A bit of an internal conflict.
The way I interpret being an "Adult Baby", I am not in any way supposed to have adult sexual thoughts or feelings at all.
I am only permitted to have infantile childlike thoughts and feelings about the parts of my body hidden inside my adult-sized incontinence diaper.
But, they do "intrude".
I think about grown-up adult female nurses my own age locking me away in a secure seclusion room with soft padding on the floor and the walls, and the only window in this room has frosted translucent glass behind a very strong steel mesh grating.
In these dreams, I am in a diaper and plastic pants and a special locking canvas and leather straitjacket that is utterly "escape-proof" denying me any use whatsoever of my arms and hands.
In these adult dreams, my entire world is completely shrunk to the inside of this padded securely locked and escape-proof room, utterly alone with my own inner thoughts.
The only time the seclusion room door opens is when nurses feed me, give me drinks of water, and administer diaper changes.
i am alone and forgotten about.
My late Mom brainwashed me to only dream about this when I experience any kind of adult sexual thought or feeling.

Back