Authentic #2 Today

messydiaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I actually woke up in a dry Safari this morning. I saved it to use again tonight. I had to deliver something to a friend 1.5 hrs away via car. I put on an M4 Abena just for fun. I planned on maybe wetting it when my coffee kicked in on the ride.

Long story short I pulled over at a business to use the restroom for #2, took two steps and evacuated everything. I was 1.5 hr drive from home. I sucked it up and enjoyed the sensations all the way back home. That was truly an accident. I had no intention of doing that. I am grateful I was wearing an M4. It did its job very well.

I also had no idea the extent of the damage until I got home for clean up. Front, back, everywhere. That Abena was impressive!

• Haha
Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude and loadedpamperman

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
messydiaper said:
I actually woke up in a dry Safari this morning. I saved it to use again tonight. I had to deliver something to a friend 1.5 hrs away via car. I put on an M4 Abena just for fun. I planned on maybe wetting it when my coffee kicked in on the ride.

Long story short I pulled over at a business to use the restroom for #2, took two steps and evacuated everything. I was 1.5 hr drive from home. I sucked it up and enjoyed the sensations all the way back home. That was truly an accident. I had no intention of doing that. I am grateful I was wearing an M4. It did its job very well.

I also had no idea the extent of the damage until I got home for clean up. Front, back, everywhere. That Abena was impressive!
It sucks when you do your best but your body decides to do it own thing any way ,
Good job you went padded any way

Reactions: messydiaper