Australians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I'd love to meet some more Aussie babyfurs. I only know a couple, but there's a fair chance there are some lurkers here who aren't active in the online furry community.

I use a different name in the general fur community and don't want to mention it here for fear of it being indexed by a search engine, but would love to talk to other babyfurs/diaperfurs/whateverfurs in Aus.

I'm from Perth myself.

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
I know you all too well. ;-)

But yes, there are a few babyfurs I know of personally. You can find them in #babyfurs on Furnet usually. The two that come to mind sometimes use different nicks for the babyfur channels.

Paul_Fox is a babyfur, too. ;-)

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I know you all too well. ;-)

But yes, there are a few babyfurs I know of personally. You can find them in #babyfurs on Furnet usually. The two that come to mind sometimes use different nicks for the babyfur channels.

Paul_Fox is a babyfur, too. ;-)
Yeah I know most of them, I was hoping to find lurkers here :D

WraithVintari

Contributor
Role
Babyfur, , Carer
i know a diaperfur IN perth, but im not going to spit his name out in public without his ok cause frankly he only started being a diaperfur*counts on flippers* 3 DAYS ago, and wants to keep it private. ill talk to him tho and see if its ok to let u know about him

Status
Not open for further replies.