AuronJohnsons parents got in a car accident!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
My good friend Jay's parents got into a bad car accident today, his dad has a broken clavicle bone and his mum was cut a little bit, the car was totalled, since he is one of our members on this forum and my best friend, I figured I'd post this... Everyone wish him well as he is freaking out still.

~ A good friend ~
Jake the Fox

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I wish him nothing but the best and I hope that his parents get better as soon as posible, give Jay a hug for me and here's one for you. :hug: Your a good friend Jake.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Oh no!:frown: That's a terrible thing to happen to his parents. With good reason he's freaking out over it. I know it had to be a shock to him when he found out. They're certainly fortunate to not have been killed or have any life threatening injuries. Please let jay know we're all certainly thinking about he and his parents. Hope they both have a quick recovery from the accident.

~Pramrider

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Being in a car accident is pretty scary. Its fine once you know your okay, but while the accident is in motion it sort of feels like the world slows down yet it keeps going at actual speed. When I was in mine I was like "Is this really happening?"

Anyway I pray his parents get better soon tough it seams the injuries are not that big. But still my prayers are with them.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
That's terrible! I hope they recover quickly!

LittleAdam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
I'm very sorry about Jay's parents. I've been through this before in my life and it is NOT fun. Thankfully no one was seriously hurt. I will pray for them to recover quickly!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Likewise, I hope they make a speedy recovery. I got hit when I was 14 walking across a busy highway. It took me half a year to recover. Accidents are always traumatic. It sounds like Jay's parents will make a good recovery. I'm glad that it wasn't any worse.

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
I am happy to hear that they were not hurt any worse than they are!! I hope they heal up quickly & Jay can get calmed down abit!!

Samaki

Contributor
Role
Oh no!

I've only been in one car accident in my life o_O, that was with my mom driving.

We were turning into the neighborhood when all of a sudden a car pulls out not even stopping to check for traffic, and rams into the side of us.

Only bad thing that happened to me was a scraped knee, but I know what you mean the world does seem to slow down A LOT.

My friend from youth group got hit by a car while riding her bike =( she thankfully only broke her left arm and nothing else bad happened, although earlier her cat got hit by some street racers and died =(.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I will send out a clown network prayer for them, we will tell jokes and spread cheer in hopes of a good recovery.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm glad to hear there were no fatalities. A broken collar bone is no fun. When I broke mine, I was liad up for six weeks in a sling. It was no fun. It really does feel like the world is moving in slow motion when you are in a car accident. I remember that's what it felt like when I was in one a couple years ago. There is a good possibilty that that car accident is the reason I don't drive. I hope they feel better soon.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
alright, finally some good news..

Jay's parents werent injured bad, his dads collar bone wasnt broken, just bruised <how they put it>, and his mum was only cut a little, cars totalled of course, Jay is gonna upload pics of the car once he gets over here again <thats every couple of days>

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
That certainly is good to hear. I know Jay was relieved to know they weren't seriously hurt. Thanks for the update!:smile:

~Pramrider

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
That's great news I'm glad no one was seriously hurt :)

Status
Not open for further replies.