Aufwiedersehen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Well, tomorrow morning I'm leaving for Germany for a class trip. I'll be gone for two weeks, and I doubt I'll have much access to computers while I'm there, so I may be gone for a while. I will have my iPod Touch with me so I'll try to get on here If can find any Wi-Fi spots. I'll try to take lot's of pictures and have stories for when I get back. But until then, aufwiedersehen!

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
Well, tomorrow morning I'm leaving for Germany for a class trip. I'll be gone for two weeks, and I doubt I'll have much access to computers while I'm there, so I may be gone for a while. I will have my iPod Touch with me so I'll try to get on here If can find any Wi-Fi spots. I'll try to take lot's of pictures and have stories for when I get back. But until then, aufwiedersehen!
Enjoy Germany, Kams. :biggrin:

I look forward to your stories when you return.

Watch out for wild, untamed peaches during your trip, I hear they can be dangerous!

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Have fun and don't drink too much beer.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Guten Flug und viel Spass in Deutschland!

Und wie Martin schon sagte: Nicht zuviel Bier trinken! :educate:

See you in two weeks!

Peachy

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Lol, actually if we drink any beer, we get sent home :tongueout:

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
How are they going to do that? Planes' schedules aren't really flexible. And the flexible tickets are generally the way too expensive ones.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Have fun in Germany. It's a pretty cool place; I want to travel there someday. :)

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
How are they going to do that? Planes' schedules aren't really flexible. And the flexible tickets are generally the way too expensive ones.
Well, you know, that's a teacher's strategy: Intimidate the students and make them think the teacher's really gonna pull it off and send them home, even though that does not sound too realistic.
Besides, some in his group may be 16 or older, and there's nothing the teacher can legally do to stop them from buying beer. What happens after that when the teacher finds out...that's a whole other story!

Peachy

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
Have a nice trip!! :thumbsup:

I also went to Germany on a school trip when I was about your age, and I have wonderful memories of those days..... obviously coming from Italy I went by train.

We visited Munchen and its surroundings, and our teachers didn't bother that much when some of my mates got "slightly" drunk by drinking some liters of beer at the Hofbrauhaus. One of my mates was trying to convince the waitress we were eighteen years old.... and she understood that we wanted eighteen liters of beer! :eek:

Not a problem for me since I don't like beer at all! :biggrin:

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Woah cool! I find that I actually type faster on my ipod than my regular keyboard. I'm sure that they have wifi in the hotels there. Theyre not primitive!

I'm going to China next year which should be fun, but my teacher (the only good one) is moving to another school district so I will be stuck with the evil teachers from southern china! Ahhh!

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Wow, that's either very impressive or it means that your keyboard typing skills are really bad. How fast do you type on the keyboard? (just curious)

Ben

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Man... I know people who went on a class trip to germany when i was in highschool and all the alcoholics went and get drunk the entire time in germany. I heard even the teacher went out and got drunk there. I think that the only reason the trip was so popular was because of the possibility of getting drunk.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Have fun in Germany!

That reminds me... My sister is a teacher and she's going on a school trip to France, Italy, and Germany with a few of her 16 year old students and some other teachers next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.