Audio Surf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I just bought this game, partially because it's awesome; partially because it's addictive; partially because it came with some great soundtracks; but mostly...

... because it comes with an .mp3 version of "Still Alive."

I love this song.

And now that it's burned to a CD for my car, I can't wait to drive to work tomorrow!

ScubaSteve

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
That is SO funny! I just bought it from Steam an hour ago! :wallbash:

Now I have to sign in through Steam, and go through all that useless junk just to play one game... I want a refund! :damnpc:
Dude Steam is awesome! It keeps everything organized. You can easily buy games using the client and if You don't want these games on you computer anymore you can just delete the files and if you want it back, It's easy to reinstalled. And there is a nice little chat program where you can easily see other peoples stats bout the game.

whitefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Yes, but on my entry-level laptop, any extra programs running kind of screws up anything using a lot of memory, such as Audiosurf. I have to admit, if you had a lot of games, a high-speed internet connection, and a fast computer, it would be quite helpful. I only have one game downloaded from there, and don't intend on purchasing anymore, either, so I would rather not have it on my computer, or at least have an option to run the game without having to load up Steam and log in, every time (which requires being connected to the Internet).

Avocadoy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Wew, forgot I made this thread ^^

I need to blow the dust off it, I only play it on rare occasions now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.