• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Attention DL-Town Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyRye

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy
Just thought I'd bring this to everyone's attention, apparently DLTown is up for sale to the highest bidder:

So anyone from anywhere can purchase it now...kinda creepy, but I suppose it's only money eh?:dunno:

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
$3,000 for that peice of crap site? Makes you think what ADISC would go for. I say around $20,000.

HuskyRye

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy
No, ADISC would be on one of those MasterCard commercials, and towards the end it would say, "ADISC.org.....PRICELESS" :thumbsup:

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
^ ooh... That's depressing....

I think it's sort of... Low.... Hopefuly unacurate.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It's probably worth more cause of their outrageous galleries & video collection?

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Probably because all the people who tried to get into this site to value it got kicked out for lying. :D

If it's through ebay, doesn't it make you think it's a joke?

EDIT: I found their email! Nevermind. :)

F

Falkio

Are you serious? Never been to DL Town before.

The fact that you know who's site is worth more is, to say the least, depressing. :frown:

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Are you serious? Never been to DL Town before.

The fact that you know who's site is worth more is, to say the least, depressing. :frown:
The calculation includes site traffic and number of hits.

It's fair to say that deeker has gotten a good number more hits than ADISC.

It sucks, but it seems the pedos are more active than we are.

Hello_Kitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
No, ADISC would be on one of those MasterCard commercials, and towards the end it would say, "ADISC.org.....PRICELESS" :thumbsup:
...There are some things money can't buy.
For everything else there's MasterCard.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
HAH!

1) The owner made it to compete with DiaperSpace. DLTown was hopping in the beginning... but it's died down immensly now. Because it's not the most active site, she wants to sell it.

2) That site is NOT worth the amount.

3) Who would PAY for a site that costs hundreds to run a month... when basically no one is active, and most people just lurk?

4) Rip. Off.

5) No one donates either, so it'd all be coming out of your own pocket.

Basically.... the owner made it out of spite, and because it didn't flourish right away she's giving up.

No one buy it for that price, it'd be cheaper to start a site on your own, not to mention a fraction of the cost... and you'd still have the same amount of people they have.

ShoogyGlider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
i looked up the value of DL town

The estimated value of dltown.com is: $2,920
Domain age (approximately):
4 Months, 0 days..

this is the value of these sites:

The estimated value of diaperspace.com is: $2,398
2 Years, 2 Months, 28 days..

The estimated value of abdlpixel.com is: $100
7 Months, 17 days..

The estimated value of deeker.com is: $1,334
(Deeker has been around for 10+ years)

The estimated value of adisc.org is: $1,009
1 Years, 3 Months, 17 days..

notice how all these are all estimates though so any one site can be worth more or less

We are worth more none the less because of our motto: