Attends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well I've found a place that carries attends, I was just wondering if they are a decent diaper. Also what kind of package do plastic pants usually come in?

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Definitely better than most diapers out there...get them if you can!

bambinobaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The quality on Attends has really gone down over the years. IMHO, they are now worse than Depends, which in my book would have been a horrible thing to say years ago. Truly tragic what has happened to them.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
mmm its hit or miss actually, the last few i have used worked fine for me , granted they dont hold slot , but still, i can get them basically for free, so why not

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
The quality on Attends has really gone down over the years. IMHO, they are now worse than Depends, which in my book would have been a horrible thing to say years ago. Truly tragic what has happened to them.

Last time I tried them this was my experience. However, people differ on the matter, so really the only way is to test them out for yourself if it's possible. As for plastic pants, they're more difficult to find in a retail situation. Easiest by mail, but if that doesn't work and you're committed, you'll likely have to look in medical supply stores in your area.

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hmm ok, well there 16 for a pack of 24 I'll probably give them a shot.

dlt88

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Its been a year or two since i've used Attends. They were my first real diaper, after buying Depends at the grocery store. Attends were readily available at this local chain pharmacy store.

Compared to diapers i've used now, Attends are crap. But, I would go ahead and buy them if you can. If for nothing else, at least so you can say you've tried them. I've always liked the plastic they use and they always felt pretty good on the inside.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Attends are better than store brands or Depend... but they are still bad when compared to Abena, Tranquility, Molicare, or Bambino.

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well that trip did not go as planned, they didn't have the attends any more. However I bought a enema kit, some walgreens briefs, and a Arizona ice tea. However I did find out that the pharmacy could get my some plastic pants, now I just need to find a phone that I can use to call them with.

Last edited:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Good one Dakota. I bet that purchase got the cashier to thinking. :D

Enjoy your treasures.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Check out the Walgreens web site. Anything on there you can order in the store. (for delivery to your home or to the store for pick up.) The pharmacy also has other options.

As far as Attends go they used to be really good. Recently they made drastic changes to their product line. They still have several options though in various absorbencies. Just because you tried them once and didn't like them doesn't mean that their whole line is no good. A while back I bought a case of Attends 8's on e-bay for real cheap. Truth is Depends Max hold more and leak less. That does not mean that Attends Extended wear are no good because The 8's were crap.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
  4. Private
IN my experience, depends are BETTER than Attends....

~Johnathon~

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Gonna revive this thread instead of making tons of threads, my pharmacy has a large pair of plastic pants in stock, they where 38-42. Is that to big? Med is a 32-36, I just measured my waist I have a 37 waist 40 hips, should that be about right? Do they tend to run small?

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Most plastic pants run bigger than normal clothes. I think you should be fine.

willnotwill

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I've pretty much been getting attends on and off since they first came on the market in the early eighties. They have gone through a couple of redesigns, particularly for a while they cut them oddly so they didn't fit my bum right (making poopies less than secure). I pretty much stopped when they pulled them from retail distribution, though I get a sample from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.