Attends with inner plastic liner

4everdiaper said:
I started to wear the Attends diapers with the plastic micropore lining for bed wetting when I was a 14 year old boy. It was 1983. The size was small/child and the diapers were white, then they changed them to light blue which I liked better. They had that super soft smooth thick plastic that felt so good while wearing them in bed. It made me sleep better than not wearing one to bed. I’m one the few people that liked the plastic micropore lining. I didn’t like it at first, but after a while of wearing them, I got used to the plastic micropore lining. My mother bought them for me and I been wearing them ever since until they stopped making them around 2007. I was disappointed. That plastic micropore lining was nice feeling when you pee in them. It made my wiener slide around on it which made it hard and l would ejaculate. The little holes in the lining and since it is plastic, it makes a perfect diaper to pleasure yourself in. When I would poop, my butt would slide around on the micropore lining and spreading the poop everywhere inside. I miss them so much. I hope someday there will be a reproduction of them with that infamous micropore plastic lining.
I'm right there with ya! There's was MUCH sliding happening in those. I sure hope someone can reproduce them in some fashion.

Back