• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Attends question

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer, Other
do the two taped Attends diapers leak through the cloth?

for example, if i wet and kept sitting would it go through to my pants?

Mawile

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
ive never used attends, but some diapers have cloth-like covering that doesnt leak. i mean, diapers are supposed to hold it in, so if it leaked that easily, i doubt it would be on the market. but maybe someone who has tried them knows of a flaw?

B

Butterfly Mage

The cloth-like outer shell is layered on top of the plastic so as cut down on the crinkly noise.

Mawile

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
The cloth-like outer shell is layered on top of the plastic so as cut down on the crinkly noise.
is that how theyre made? its kinda off topic, but do you know if theres a way to remove the cloth without damaging the diaper? (theoretically, it should work the same on other cloth-covered diapers if possible)

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
is that how theyre made? its kinda off topic, but do you know if theres a way to remove the cloth without damaging the diaper? (theoretically, it should work the same on other cloth-covered diapers if possible)
Many manufacturers glue the two layers together, again to reduce the noise. With many of the cheaper brands, this is not the case. The plastic should peel off with steady hands and enough patience. Careful though, the plastic layer is thinner then the plastic-backed briefs and will tear very easily.

Mawile

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Many manufacturers glue the two layers together, again to reduce the noise. With many of the cheaper brands, this is not the case. The plastic should peel off with steady hands and enough patience. Careful though, the plastic layer is thinner then the plastic-backed briefs and will tear very easily.
cheaper brands... ie, store brands like Assurance? and alright, ill keep it in mind to be careful. thanks XD

Status
Not open for further replies.