Attends premier

Bp220

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I drove 30 min to the closest pharmacy that has some ATN’s because I refuse to buy depends and didn’t want to wait for a delivery. They were out of my size, but the lady there suggested I try the attends premier as a replacement. She said “I hear they are better”. I’m not a fan of non plastic diapers, but in a pinch I gave it a go. They are the softest diaper I’ve ever tried inside and out. I’m sure there are better ones, As I haven’t tried that many ABDL diapers. But they preformed well for what I need, even overnight. I did have one side of the tabs rip off after it was close to capacity. Probably from yanking on it to hard. But I called them and they sent me a new bag and a bunch of samples, with no issues. This is my first time trying attends and so far I’m happy with their diapers and customer service. Has anyone else tried the premiers?

Reactions: Canadianfalls, Ebabyboy12, Rcramere and 3 others
No, but I will. You just answered my questions but I do have one: how much did you pay for one bag? Thank you!

I paid 24 For a 12 pack large medium was 24 for a 14 pack

Reactions: Midwest82
Was that mail-order? I have access to them locally, might be less. Just was curious if others did, too, and what they paid. Thanks!

I saw someone post they had a new product and I requested a sample. I really think they have something with this product. I agree that it was the softest diaper I've ever worn as an adult. Standing leakguards - and full of features. Seems to accept a number of wettings without an issue. Even if you aren't normally a cloth backed person - I think it's worth trying. I've found that I like the softness and subdued sound it welcome at this state in my life (or a hot day).

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
So, I got a bag of 12 large diapers, and...

I...LOVE...them!!! 💗💗💗

They're identical to Pampers Swaddlers in appearance, construction, feel, everything...except no perfume. Amazingly soft, inside and out, and absorbent to beat the band! They wicked up wetness rapidly so no pooling on my bottom as I wet. Leakguards work flawlessly, the Velcro fasteners are aggressive and steadfast. They look very babyish, exactly like I'm wearing Pampers. They're my new go-to diaper and definitely worth the price. Thanks again!

Reactions: abdilly, Seasonedcitizen, RedPandaDL and 1 other person
I liked them when I tried them, but found that they really stretch out after I had them on for a while. It was impossible for me to get a snug fit. Absorbency-wise, they were good though.

I've found that just about all of the cloth-backed diapers are like that. I still have over 50 Tena Supers and they've stretched out on me because the Velcro tabs are not as good as AP's tabs are...they're also smaller and tend to rip off under stress or tightened too much, which isn't hard to do with them. The AP tabs are slightly larger, don't rip off half as easily and have an aggressive grab which makes Tena's tapes seem anemic. So I'll relegate the Tenas for stuffers in my omutsu cloth diapers.

Reactions: abdilly
BobbiSueEllen said:
So, I got a bag of 12 large diapers, and...

I...LOVE...them!!! 💗💗💗

They're identical to Pampers Swaddlers in appearance, construction, feel, everything...except no perfume. Amazingly soft, inside and out, and absorbent to beat the band! They wicked up wetness rapidly so no pooling on my bottom as I wet. Leakguards work flawlessly, the Velcro fasteners are aggressive and steadfast. They look very babyish, exactly like I'm wearing Pampers. They're my new go-to diaper and definitely worth the price. Thanks again!

I would like to see a photo of these. I'm thinking that they would be too big because of the stretch. I will know when I acquire some. It's too bad they don't come in a smaller size, so they will at least stay put.

Honeywell6180 said:
I would like to see a photo of these. I'm thinking that they would be too big because of the stretch. I will know when I acquire some. It's too bad they don't come in a smaller size, so they will at least stay put.
According to the Attends Premier briefs webpage, they only come in M, L and XL. Do you wear size small?

BobbiSueEllen said:
Was that mail-order? I have access to them locally, might be less. Just was curious if others did, too, and what they paid. Thanks!
Where did you purchase them from that you had a store locally?

BobbiSueEllen said:
According to the Attends Premier briefs webpage, they only come in M, L and XL. Do you wear size small?

Generally, if they have a cloth-like backing and stretch sides. Goodnites in the XL size (125 pounds and above) will fit me.

Honeywell6180 said:
Generally, if they have a cloth-like backing and stretch sides. Goodnites in the XL size (125 pounds and above) will fit me.
Attends Premier medium will generally fit people with a 32-44 inch waist...or 115 lbs and up. Does this help? 🧷

RedPandaDL said:
I wasn't able to purchase them locally but instead bought 'em on eBay, vendor was "simplymedical". They ship discreet, too! :cool:

Reactions: RedPandaDL
How do these compare to Abena M4 cloth backed or Seni Super Quatro?

Not sure, I haven't worn--or wet--either the Abena or Seni diapers.

BobbiSueEllen said:
No, but I will. You just answered my questions but I do have one: how much did you pay for one bag? Thank you!
I paid $24 and change plus tax. Same as ordering online. I’ve been ordering them from Walmart.com they come from simply medical and I get them next day and free shipping.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
RedPandaDL said:

I was able to get them in store at a medical supply company in Maine.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and BobbiSueEllen
After ordering a ton of medical samples...I would agree Attends Premier are top notch. I value comfort over cute. These do not seep or stretch, the tabs hold very well, and are just so soft. They have a good capacity. MegaMax would be what I'd go to for obscene amounts of absorbency... otherwise AP are my new go to.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and BobbiSueEllen
RedPandaDL said:
How do these compare to Abena M4 cloth backed or Seni Super Quatro?

I'd like to know this too, specifically if anybody has worn these and compared them to Seni Super Plus or Seni Super Quatro. I've been wearing the Senis for several years now, but I'd like to try the APs.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
i wonder if those are just the european attends slip regular that are repackaged and renamed for the american market:unsure:
does anyone have any pictures of the insides and outs so i can compare?

Back