Attends Premier = awesome

bnet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Just wanted to chime in and mention that I finally tried a sample of the medium attends premiere. That is probably, hands down, the best non ABDL diaper I have tried. .. Actually, it worked better than 90% of those.

Typically in the morning, due to coffee, even premium diapers won't last fro 6 6am to noon. This one held up like a champ. The other premiums have unused padding left, but leak. I am guessing this one just has a better fit.

I was impressed by the wicking speed and moisture control. Only real gripe is that I did get some of the loosening and had to re-tighten the tapes.

Just wanted to share.

Reactions: Sosimo and BobbiSueEllen
Just wish they were plastic backed

Reactions: mayhem and BOXERSORBRIEFS
But hard to purchase...

Reactions: Rcramere
May I ask where you got them from I don’t order on eBay much

I bought the samples from vitality medical if I remember correct.

Thanks ...was it Deseret and is it a free or paid sample? Looking to only grab a sample.

It was discrete but not free... About $4 for a sample of 4.

Interesting, I always wondered why the big brands never made products for heavy incontinence, apparently one finally realized they’re leaving a whole market behind.

I’ll have to try one, but after what I’ve seen before, I’m not gonna hold my breath than what I currently use - NorthShore Supremes and and MegaMaxes.

I’ve tried north shore, they are so thick I can barely walk but I don’t mind lol

You can get them on eBay and Amazon as well...

Honestly I really like these diapers even though they are big on me so I have to tape them on the sides.

The cloth shell is soft like a baby diaper and no like sandpaper compared to other brands.

Its basically a blown up swaddlers pampers diaper for adults minus the design and stretchy sides.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
^^^^Someone gets it!!!^^^^ 🥳(y)

Well looks like I will be trying yet another diaper but hey that is most the fun.

They are my go to overnight diaper now. I just got home from my 12hr shift for Black Friday and it held up fine. I wore tight underwear over it so I didn’t need to readjust the tabs at all. Side note, if you have accidentally tore any of the tabs off while readjusting them call the company and tell them. They sent me a new pack

Between both Attends Premier and Tena Super, the Tena tabs ripped off easier...and were a bit smaller. Also, the tabs' grip wasn't as strong as those of the Attends. Ya must like yer dia-pers pret-ty snug there, partner! 🤠

I REALLY want to try these, but I can not find a seller! Amazon Prime only sells a 4 pack of 80 (too much for me) and all the single packs are shipped from third parties. All that I have asked about shipping, non can guarantee discreet packaging so thats off the table for me.

Has anybody ordered a single pack anywhere that had/guarantees discreet shipping?

Thanks

akm44 said:
I REALLY want to try these, but I can not find a seller! Amazon Prime only sells a 4 pack of 80 (too much for me) and all the single packs are shipped from third parties. All that I have asked about shipping, non can guarantee discreet packaging so thats off the table for me.

Has anybody ordered a single pack anywhere that had/guarantees discreet shipping?

Thanks
I did; SimplyMedical on eBay sells one pack at a time and ships discreetly. Also, they're 10% off this week so far! 🤗

Reactions: akm44 and Sosimo
Awesome, thank you.

Roger that! 👨‍✈️

Back