Attends Premier = awesome

Finally ordered a pack. Eager to try them out.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I ordered some and tried them out recently and 8 was very impressed by far the best cloth back diaper I have ever tried and it is super soft I dare say the softest diaper I have tried.

The amount of liquid they hold is very good as well probably close to 5000 ml

Reactions: Nspchevy61 and BobbiSueEllen
diaperdawg said:
Thinking I'll order Attends, Megamax Blue, and Confidry 24/7.

Lol, that is the EXACT combo I ordered today. So glad to see Small sized Dry 24/7's back in stock. They fit me and my girlfriend perfectly.

They are probably a good non ABDL diaper nowadays but I miss their plastic backed ones. All they have now are cloth backed and underwear available.

• Wow
MikeDJ said:
They are probably a good non ABDL diaper nowadays but I miss their plastic backed ones. All they have now are cloth backed and underwear available.
If it helps, they look and feel exactly like Pampers Cruisers/Swaddlers...just none of that wonderful, addictive perfume.

Wow, just got mine in the mail within a day. First impression: Oversized Pampers Cruiser. The leg gathers and the overall shape and feel is pretty much on par with a Pampers. Excited to try it out.

• Love
A lot more positive reviews than I had expected here. I looked into them more, and I do have to admit they look a LOT more closer to what they were like around the late 90's. Attends took a massive quality nose dive after that, but maybe they are recovering some now.

Put one on since my girlfriend has been keeping me in chastity while we're apart. Easier to go in the diaper than sit on a toilet to pee, lol. So far, very nice, super soft and discreete. The leg gathers on these are unlike any other adult diapers I've tried.

• Love
Wore one all today also, still wearing it now. You have to wear a onesie or plastic pants with these, just like any other cloth backed, they give you a saggy butt. Very good diaper.

See my post on the thread What diaper are you wearing right now. When wet they sag quite a bit, almost to the point that they are close to sliding down my hips/butt. I don't have a onesie that would help, but I just use some tight, but still comfortably fitting plastic pants, or female panties over the diapers. I am not at all a cross-dresser, but simply find women's panties more aesthetically pleasing as a diaper cover to prevent sagging than men's underpants.

Reactions: akm44 and legojoker88
qwertyqwerty said:
I’ve tried north shore, they are so thick I can barely walk but I don’t mind lol
Thanks for the inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frungie said:
See my post on the thread What diaper are you wearing right now. When wet they sag quite a bit, almost to the point that they are close to sliding down my hips/butt. I don't have a onesie that would help, but I just use some tight, but still comfortably fitting plastic pants, or female panties over the diapers. I am not at all a cross-dresser, but simply find women's panties more aesthetically pleasing as a diaper cover to prevent sagging than men's underpants.
I just received an order of a Snap Pants Cotton from Blow Out Medical. I believe that they are made by Prevail. They work great as a cotton diaper cover to keep sagging under control.

Back