Attending a medical appointment diapered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleEnigma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I am diapered 24/7 due to incontinence, and therefore attend all medical appointments diapered, this used to be solely in medical grade diapers, but increasingly i just wear ABDL printed diapers, and don't care. Have you ever attended a Dr's appointment or Hospital appointment diapered. Did it cause you anxiety? or are you like me past the point of caring about others opinions?

• Love
Reactions: Rezzu, Tappy, Fyianneko and 13 others
Diapered medical appointments are a no brainer. Nothing to fear here.

Sometimes it can be i a little embarrassing to me, for example the intake interview in a new hospital. they like to know a lot of things. ;)
Other patients can give strange looks, because i am not the "typical" diaper wearer, still really muscular and not that old.
Usually all medical stuff does not say anything about it, but i am able to handle everything myself, perhaps it maybe different when i need some help, i don't know.

Reactions: Neroforte, medfet878, checkingoutall and 2 others
I’ve never worn in public but recently I had to tell some medical professionals about my ABDL lifestyle because they were phsycatrists but they weren’t really that shocked which was a nice surprise but neither of them knew what ABDL was.

• Wow
Reactions: tempestcd, Neroforte, medfet878 and 2 others
Every time I see my Doctor I'm wearing , She was the one recommend them ! Have been the white, pink & black MegaMax many times .

Reactions: Jorelaxed, Neroforte, medfet878 and 5 others
Diapered at the doctor's office is no pproblem for me.

Reactions: medfet878, Edgewater, EcoIncon and 1 other person
LittleEnigma said:
I am diapered 24/7 due to incontinence, and therefore attend all medical appointments diapered, this used to be solely in medical grade diapers, but increasingly i just wear ABDL printed diapers, and don't care. Have you ever attended a Dr's appointment or Hospital appointment diapered. Did it cause you anxiety? or are you like me past the point of caring about others opinions?
I go to appointments diapered even though I only need to wear diapers at night. I’ve been asked why I’m in a diaper and explain for security and no accidents. There’s never had repercussions from that, even when it’s very clear my diaper is wet. Comments sometimes are cute prints.

Reactions: Tappy, Kirisin, Neroforte and 5 others
Newbaby110521 said:
I’ve never worn in public but recently I had to tell some medical professionals about my ABDL lifestyle because they were phsycatrists but they weren’t really that shocked which was a nice surprise but neither of them knew what ABDL was.
😱

• Love
Reactions: medfet878, Edgewater and LittleEnigma
I have been to many doctors appointments while wearing a diaper. A few of the appointments I had on a rearz dinosaur diaper which had been showing and the nurse let me know that she thought the print was cute, bonus was the nurse was a cutie as well.

• Haha
Reactions: Jk95, littlesteps, AndyPandy and 5 others
LittleEnigma said:
Only once to a urologist and I was embarrassed when he put In My Chart that I had an adult diaper on. But I’ve decided I don’t give a rats ass anymore i’ll Wear whatever I want to!, I will see on May 22 when I see my PCP if I can.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: TommyTheDiaperDuck, medfet878, Edgewater and 2 others
I go to all my medical appointments diapered. I’ve never had an issue with it.

Reactions: TommyTheDiaperDuck, medfet878, LittleEnigma and 3 others
BabyHailey1977 said:
I go to all my medical appointments diapered. I’ve never had an issue with it.
With all of the requirements for privacy these days doctors or health professionals won’t ask unless it’s a concern with the medical condition you’re there for treatment, like diaper rash.

Reactions: medfet878, LittleEnigma and BabyHailey1977
Doctors & medical staff don't care they've seen it all. if you're IC it's likely in your file anyway. Unless you are getting medical attention to the diaper area you wouldn't even need to tell them. Seeing doctor for a head cold etc they wouldn't need to know.
If around your diaper area is getting checked you might get a raised eyebrow if in abdl diapers but it's unlikely. Lots of patients wear diapers
though way less im sure in abdl diapers

Reactions: Rezzu, medfet878, LittleEnigma and 1 other person
I go to all appointments diapered. It's either that or have the doctor come in to a puddle under me

• Haha
Reactions: medfet878, LittleEnigma, babyscotty37 and 4 others
Honestly, if you’re IC, it shouldn’t matter what print you show up in. The only thing I would be wary of is giving a medical professional a reason to think your need for diapers is an affectation. In reality, whether ABDL, IC, or both, we all have a need for diapers in one way or another. It’s just… a medical record with a doctor claiming a condition isn’t “real” might carry weight in a few situations.

Reactions: PrincessPlaypen, Diaperman95, Neroforte and 3 others
blaincorrous said:
Honestly, if you’re IC, it shouldn’t matter what print you show up in. The only thing I would be wary of is giving a medical professional a reason to think your need for diapers is an affectation. In reality, whether ABDL, IC, or both, we all have a need for diapers in one way or another. It’s just… a medical record with a doctor claiming a condition isn’t “real” might carry weight in a few situations.
I concur, people need diapers for plethora of different reasons.

Reactions: medfet878, LittleEnigma, Edgewater and 1 other person
LittleEnigma said:
I have a couple of times. I didn't need to expose my diaper, but mentioned I was wearing one. I can't remember feeling overly stressed about it though.

Reactions: medfet878, LittleEnigma, Edgewater and 1 other person
LittleEnigma said:
I have a back procedure done every year and was constantly nervous about peeing while n the table under a local annisthetic so the last time I went to the consult with the doctor I told him I may be wearing a pull up and plastic pants for assurance and to prevent more anxiety. He said that was not a problem he has seen it before and asked if I mind if he pulled them down a bit to work on my back. Of course that is the whole objective of my visit so we both agreed that was best.

Reactions: medfet878, Diprs2, LittleEnigma and 3 others
Angelapinks said:
I have a back procedure done every year and was constantly nervous about peeing while n the table under a local annisthetic so the last time I went to the consult with the doctor I told him I may be wearing a pull up and plastic pants for assurance and to prevent more anxiety. He said that was not a problem he has seen it before and asked if I mind if he pulled them down a bit to work on my back. Of course that is the whole objective of my visit so we both agreed that was best.
🤔🤔 agreed

Reactions: medfet878, LittleEnigma, Angelapinks and 1 other person
I wore my disposable to a dermatologist appointment. He examined me and snapped the elastic of my diaper. It was thrill for both of us.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: richieboy, medfet878, Ceary and 7 others
BuddyBoy said:
I wore my disposable to a dermatologist appointment. He examined me and snapped the elastic of my diaper. It was thrill for both of us.
wow that's extremely unprofessional

Reactions: lilshelly, medfet878, Diprs2 and 4 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back