Not open for further replies.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
a co worker said this to me today i had to use the bathroom and she said sheesh you use the bathroom all the time i am getting you some depends for your birthday. Since my birthday is this month i said in my head depends suck but only if you new lol. Anyone had anything about diapers said to them at work

Orcaway

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well Im in college but somewhat related.

I had a girl over at my apartment, and she walks into the kitchen and asks, "why do you have a diaper here?"

I panic, "what?"

"ooh nevermind I thought this swiffer pad was a diaper at first"

If only she knew.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little

I had a girl over at my apartment, and she walks into the kitchen and asks, "why do you have a diaper here?"

I panic, "what?"

If only she knew.
Lol that almost tops my story bro

Dohmer194

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
When Swiffer Wet pads were new, my Mom - who knows of my DL leanings - compared them to diapers.

In hindsight this is hilarious

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
A good friend of mine has his birthday six days before mine, and we're the same age. He's made a couple of Depends jokes around our birthdays. It goes with the territory of getting older.....sigh.

ZodiacPup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Since I don't have a gamertag at my friend's Xbox, Halo randomly assigned me "Nappy" as my nickname on multiplayer. My friends aren't good at English, so they didn't know why I chuckled. But I was like "what a coincidence, huh?"

storywriter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
People say that kind of thing all the time in jest. I would be shocked if she actually followed through with such a purchase. We just tend to be hyper-sensitive to any suggestion of diapers in almost any context.

BabyFoxDK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I managed to knock over a glass of water onto my plate at lunch some time ago, so now the usual joke is that I need a sippy cup. It's all in good fun. :p

PearlPinkFloydJam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other

I panic, "what?"

If only she knew.

That must've been one of those near "oh crap" moments. No pun intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.