At What Age Were You Sucessfully Able To Orgasm?

What age?

• 7 or younger.

Votes: 9 4.4%

Votes: 3 1.5%

Votes: 2 1.0%

Votes: 16 7.8%

Votes: 30 14.6%

Votes: 54 26.3%

Votes: 33 16.1%

Votes: 15 7.3%

Votes: 16 7.8%
  • 16 or older.

Votes: 27 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I am wondering because the other thread I made got locked.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
And I wonder why it got locked too :rolleyes: Betagame it not a good idea to remake a thread that was lock by a mod in the first place.

Last edited:

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Probably age, threads automatically get locked after a while.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Successfully able to orgasm by accident would be around age 10 or so (don't remember exactly). Able to do it on my own would have been much later (late high school years). I was a very late bloomer.

Interesting choice of tags :p

R

Rocket_Man55

I would have to say around 13 years of age. I was wearing a diaper at the time and it was completly by accident.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i started around age 16. i didn't even know what had happened at the time -- it was only when i looked back on it later on that i realized i must have had an orgasm. i was pretty grossed-out.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think I was around 10 or 12, after all it was a long time ago, but I still remember what I was wearing and where I was but not much else.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Well he's improved... this thread isn't immature like the last one.

I can't remember my answer... somewhere between 12-14.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Betagame, I'm assuming you're not refering to nocturnal emissions because I don't really remember the first time that happened. I do recall they started with only a small amount of discharge.

Believe it or not, I didn't have a spontaneous orgasm until I was about 26 years old. I had never masturbated to bring one on prior to then. The cause of the orgasm? Simply sitting down and getting comfy in a baby stroller that relatives were storing in our basement.:eek:

~Pramrider

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'd probably say, um... around 13? The funny thing with the first time it happens is you don't know what the hell's going on until it's over.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I would say 9, though I wasn't actually aware what I had done. It was through masturbation (well, sorta, using a bed as a surface to do it against) but it wasn't with the intention of orgasm and I have no idea why I did it. I do know, however, that I have never spontaneously orgasmed, it has always been through stimulation.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I remember my first time quite well. We had moved from Bayville N.J. to Cherryhill N.J., and I was in the 6th grade at a new school. The kids were much more urban, and more "into" things. The conversation of jerking off came up often, and the astigma of being a jerk off. Never the less, we were all trying to play with ourselves and reporting to one another, particularly as to how "big" each one of us was. I had been playing for several nights, and then one night I couldn't stop. I stupidly thought my guts were coming out of my ...ahem...member... It was quite freightening actually. I soon got over the fright and became pretty much cronic! Once I got caught by my mom. Was that embarrassing!

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Actually.. the first time I did it was into a diaper. I really had no idea what I was doing.. I just knew that I was squeezing the front of my diaper and it felt good.. so I kept doing it.. uh, and then you know the rest :p. I'd say I was probably 12 or so. The diaper I mention here would have most likely been a pullup that I had snatched from my sisters' room.. who used them because they wet the bed.

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I think I was almost 20. I cannot remember even getting hard very often before then. Late bloomer==me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.