• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

at times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Do you wish for incontinence? Like when in a diaper and on a diaper high I am like

"OMG I want to wet and mess myself with no control all the time"!!!! and sometimes I wish I would wet the bed everynight very very heavily.

but then when I come off my diaper high I am like "wow...glad I don't need these things"

Does anyone else get like this?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yes. I'm sure I'd hate it after a while, but when I'm horny, I'll think it

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I think it might be fun for a little while. I would like towet the bed though. Being able to control when I do would be a bonus.

BadPenny

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Since I have at times wet at night, it's sometimes inconvenient. Waking up in the middle of the night wet, means spending time cleaning yourself up, making sure you haven't messed the bed, and so forth. I don't mind most times, because I sleep far more comfortably in diapers than without. It's not a sexual thing, so much as it's a comfort thing. Like a pacifier, it scratches a psychological "itch" I have.

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I feel the same, when i am "on a diaper high" i wish that i could be completely dependant on diapers and having no control of my bodily functions, i mean come on... when in adult baby mode for me that would be the most amazing feeling ever. To wake up in a messy diaper or to have to check you diaper to see how wet you are. But when i sit down and think about it... it really would not be fun, imagine being out with your friends shopping or watching a film and you filling you diapers, not only the emarresment but ive tried wearing 24/7 for periods of time and after a while having to change a diaper x amount of times aday becomes more of a chore.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other, Private
Its been in consideration once in awhile but still thankful that I do have control of my bowels and bladder.

S

soren456

No. Never. I like to participate in the use of my diapers. That means anticipating that I'm going to wet or mess, doing it, enjoying it, enjoying the result.

To be wet or messed without my prior thought would mean that I didn't get to participate. And that would be misery to me.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I no longer wish it upon myself. At one point I did but it would just suck ass, one of the great part's about being DL or TB/AB is you can decided what to do.

Being IC takes that away.

MilesBabyhound

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Do you wish for incontinence? Like when in a diaper and on a diaper high I am like

"OMG I want to wet and mess myself with no control all the time"!!!! and sometimes I wish I would wet the bed everynight very very heavily.

but then when I come off my diaper high I am like "wow...glad I don't need these things"

Does anyone else get like this?
In short, yes...

I know exactly what you mean x.x all my greatest fap fantasies involve some sort of incontinence, but once I finish, get out of that mood or change out of a heavily used diaper...I think...why the hell would I ever want this?!?!

I'm sure many of us think like this to be honest...

adultbaby96

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Stuff like that always happens one way or another. Just be careful what you wish for, cause you just might get it.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Urinary incontinence is a fantasy of mine... sure.

Since I'm wearing 24/7 I figure I am pretty much incontinent anyways. Bad things will happen if I go without a diaper for any period of time.

I'll stay away from fecal IC though.

NickofNewjersey

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I also would have fantasies about short periods of IC. But at the same time I wouldn't fantasize about IC, because I would also like to flood after holding it in for awhile. uggggg. Anyway, I wounder what a short period of fecal IC would be like. I can't really comment on some of these questions because I've never tried a real diaper, only fantasized. :p

mooster

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
At one point I did, but I soon found out the inconveniences of being IC. So I don't wish it on myself anymore...
:frown:

OldBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Umm... lemme think. No, no and no!

I would find it disturbing on certain occasions + I want to control when I wear diapers.

Last edited:

Lazy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
If you want to be incontinent, just stash a large amount of diapers and wear 24/7. Sure it's not true incontinence but it's how I live out that fantasy. I will say I do lose some urinary control but i'm able to recover :]

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I considered it when I was younger. Now I personally don't think it would be worth it. I don't think it makes sense to disable yourself just over a fetish or something similar. *BDL should not be in control of your life, and if you make yourself incontinent then you have a hard place arguing that it isn't. It is something I would try if I could for a week (this is obviously not a possibility) - not something I would want to be permanently though.

Kyler

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
maybe nightime incontinence. But i dont think i'd really want to have daytime incontinence.

Status
Not open for further replies.