At least I bought something!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HypocriticalHit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
'Sup?
So, about me: I'm a ginger who always tries to look on the bright side of life. And now you have that song stuck in your head. Sorry about that. What else? I tend to go with the flow when it comes to a lot of things, but I make conscious decisions when I need to. I'm also a recent hire at McDonald's, so I've got that going for me.
I've been a DL since I was about 12, although I'm sure it all started way earlier than that. But it's always been a sexual thing for me, so, of course, being a teenager with limitless Internet access, you can imagine what kind of DL-themed content I ended up seeing and acting upon a lot. I've gotten better about it in the last few years, but it still gets me sometimes.
Like many young guys, I am into video games. I'm a huge fan of Nintendo, but I love all kinds of different games, console- and develepor-wise. I'm also a bit of a musician (emphasis on "a bit"). I'm currently learning to play the guitar (I know, who HASN'T learned how to play the guitar?) and drums. I suppose that goes hand-in-hand with my aspirations to become a comedic songwriter.
I've been lurking here for a few months (Shocking, I know!), and I'm really hoping that being here and participating in the forums will help me to explore other aspects of being a DL and come to terms with having to live with it. I'm really looking forward to getting to know some of you. God bless!:cool:

Oh, and in case anyone is confused about the title:

https://youtu.be/AA7w03KMnLI?t=104

M

Marka

'Sup?
So, about me: I'm a ginger who always tries to look on the bright side of life. And now you have that song stuck in your head. Sorry about that. What else? I tend to go with the flow when it comes to a lot of things, but I make conscious decisions when I need to. I'm also a recent hire at McDonald's, so I've got that going for me.
I've been a DL since I was about 12, although I'm sure it all started way earlier than that. But it's always been a sexual thing for me, so, of course, being a teenager with limitless Internet access, you can imagine what kind of DL-themed content I ended up seeing and acting upon a lot. I've gotten better about it in the last few years, but it still gets me sometimes.
Like many young guys, I am into video games. I'm a huge fan of Nintendo, but I love all kinds of different games, console- and develepor-wise. I'm also a bit of a musician (emphasis on "a bit"). I'm currently learning to play the guitar (I know, who HASN'T learned how to play the guitar?) and drums. I suppose that goes hand-in-hand with my aspirations to become a comedic songwriter.
I've been lurking here for a few months (Shocking, I know!), and I'm really hoping that being here and participating in the forums will help me to explore other aspects of being a DL and come to terms with having to live with it. I'm really looking forward to getting to know some of you. God bless!:cool:

Oh, and in case anyone is confused about the title:

https://youtu.be/AA7w03KMnLI?t=104

Welcome, HypocriticalHit!

So, I'm not a ginger though I like them too ;) I did the golden-arches quite a while back... and, the DL thing sounds comparable too!

Anyway, I believe that you being here and participating too... will most certainly help you to explore other aspects of not only being a DL... yet, quite possibly just being you, all the way 'round!

I do hope that you find it quite enriching here!

We'll be glad to help you out, however we can... you might even find yourself lending a hand at some point too (no pressure though)...

Feel free to have a good gander and, ask of us what you may...

I do genuinely hope, that you'll find our company here... quite satisfactory...

With my blessings as well,

Take care, have fun and, learn something interesting...

We're here for you!
-Marka

Sheik

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hahaha Strong Bad email link, Super Smash Bros avatar, love Nintendo, we've already talked a bit in your other thread... Dude, I think we're gonna be friends. Welcome to ADISC! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.