• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

At hotels

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Alright,

IF you were staying at a motel on vaction, or far away somewhere...would you take a walk down the hallway in just your diaper and sleep shirt? Or with it buldging out of you PJ pants?

I think I would do it, maybe not totally exposed, but maybe.

What about the rest of you?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Uhm...No? Maybe under PJ pants, but I wouldn't go out of my way to make it obvious to the world. Other people don't want to see that. I do understand it's a nice rush, and I can't say that I haven't enjoyed that kind of rush, but it really isn't something you should do.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I would go out in my footed PJ's but nothing that shows off my diaper. However you might be able to tell I am wearing a diaper if the brand was thick enough.

C

crazyboy

i don't really think it would matter either way, definately not exposed, that's just wrong........i wear mine "out" a lot. nobody really notices and the "excitment" will wear off. it is nice to have the freedom however, i couldn't do it back when i lived with my parents, so yeah

LaramFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Well, Maybe If I Just Walked Across The Hall To My Nan's Room. *We Always Have Family Holidays* But Then, I Wouldn't Have A Diaper On, Just My Normal Clothes. But If I Did Have A Diaper On, I Would, So Long As It Was Covered. :D

paddedhawk

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Nope, not something i would be willing to do. I might not take the same precautions that i would if their were people i knew around, but i wouldn't want someone to be able to tell with just a glance.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I certainly wouldn't. I can remember the days when homosexuals were beaten to death just because they were gay. This still happens in some places, so why push your luck. There are crazy people out there who neither understand nor tolerate differences. In a hotel/motel situation you are room to room with all kinds, some of them violent. Use care.

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
let me think,NO!!! that's wrong i would wear a diaper and pjs since i do that at my house but i wouldn't make it abious

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I wouldn't dare try something like this, I would rather the lowest amount of people possible discover this part of my life.

Role
Other
No, and remember if you wear at a hotel, dispose of them properly, and if you tend to leaks ask for a pad or plastic or rubber sheet.

F

Falkio

Probably not. I've never worn in public before and doing it fully exposed anywhere is just not a good idea in my oppinion.

Not to say it wouldn't be ridiculous and funny. Just not something I would try.

Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
Under my pjs most probably if I had to make a choice... but definitly not showable. (it brings suspicion... I presume people who are incontinence will go out of their way to hide it). So if someone sees you just walking around in a diaper... it would come across as weird. So under my pjs... then they just think you need it.

diaperedwolfcub

LostInMyHead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, , Carer
I wouldn't ever wear a diaper alone or with just a top in view of anyone...

I wear them all the time under my clothing - especially under my fleece pants or lounge pants.

I don't think it's A) Appropriate, B) Courteous or C) sends the correct impression if we or anyone were to expose our generally private interests. I know when I'm out and aboot I don't appreciate or like seeing exhibitionists in action....and think a reasonably large segment of our population would agree.

Role
Diaper Lover
Although i think it would be a great rush, i probably could never muster the testicular fortitude to go through with it. It took all i had to pick up my mom from the airport wearing my diaper under my clothes, so i am sure this is out of my league.

virgindiaperboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
To Blazefan04: "Testicular fortitude" . haha love that phrase. good one.

In general, I would say that folks are right in noting that we shouldn't flaunt diapers in front of others. However, as a bedwetter, when I use a hotel room, I put my supplies on the table - diapers, baby powder, pins, etc. I don't hide them from the cleaning staff. It is who I am and things I need for bedtime.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
When I rent a hotel room, I prefer to make good use of the four walls surrounding it and don't really wish to impose my private habits on the other unsuspecting (and paying) customers.
SUre, I'll wear my diaper all over the hotel if I so choose, but I'll make sure I wear my normal clothes along with it, and the only way I'd ever go out in just diapers (or a sleeper, if I happen to be wearing one) is if the fire alarm goes off and I race out of my room to save my life. In that case, however, I doubt that I'll be the only person wearing inappropriate clothing for public places.

Peachy

Skeeter

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I would definitely not go out of my room with the diaper exposed. I think people that go out of their way to expose themselves to unwilling participants give ABDLs and incontinent people a bad name. I would think that a truly incontinent person would not wish to advertise it to the world. In my opinion, it is one thing to wear diapers under your clothes, it is entirely different wearing them exposed. The questions I always ask myself regarding my use is: "If I were truly incontinent, would I be doing this?" and regarding wetting my diapers (because I can control my bladder) "Would my actions cause any discomfort to those around me?".

Just because I can do something, and it feels good to me, does not mean that any random person has to like me when I do it.

hinkie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Absolutely not!

I think of it this way. Diapers are a form of underwear, albeit a very absorbant form. I would not walk around in my underwear in public, ergo I would not wear an exposed diaper in public.

I might if I was wearing my usual sleeping garb over it, or a bathrobe, but never by itself

Status
Not open for further replies.