• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

At a late hour, and from a tired writer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scribbles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
Hullo and g'day to all who cross this way. Friends call me 'Scribbles', and I have been incontinent since November 2010 because of an odd chain of events resulting from a bad motorbike accident. A friend of mine suggested diapers, and I found I rather enjoy them. Quite a bit, actually!

Aside from the above stated, I'm a bit of a geek. Well, that'd be an understatement - I'm a major geek. I work in a comic book/game store and I couldn't be happier with it. I also enjoy video games, movies, all kinds of music, and hanging out with my friends in the furry fandom.

Right now I'm saving up to get back into college for paramedics training, and hopefully a transfer out to Monash University for a nursing job in Australia. Long story about that one, ask me if you're interested.

So anyhow, I found this site after looking for information about who makes the best diaper brands, and trying to learn more about what would work for my needs. All in all, the information here has been rather helpful, and I decided I'd drop in and get to know this bit of society I happen to find myself in. And hopefully I won't make an arse out of myself in the process. :p

V

Valence

Hello there, Scribbles! :) It's nice to meet you, welcome to ADISC.
Always good to have more furries here :p Haha, just kidding, but still... I'm pretty certain that you won't make an arse out of yourself, the people here are surprisingly tolerant of a lot of things.
You seem like you'd fit in just fine here, to be honest, and perhaps over the time you're here even come to be one of the more respected/well known members of the community. :3
Anyway, welcome to ADISC and I hope you enjoy your time here. Have fun. Feel free to drop by the IRC at any time. :)

Scribbles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
Thanks, Dana; I've found the IRC channel. :p I tend to use mIRC quite frequently. I dunno about being 'respected', but I'll try at least to be memorable or entertaining! :p

tinyfish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
What is it with this huge crossover between bikers and geek types? I know so many people I met as geeks but later found out were bikers too!

Anyway hi - I'm new too, it does look like a great place...

Scribbles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
Its 'cos bikers appear badass, and geeks do not... so we nerdy folk have to make up for it in appearances. :p

Coyote_Howl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
Hey, welcome to the site! Bit randomish question, but is the current game or last game you are playing/played?

Scribbles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
Hey, welcome to the site! Bit randomish question, but is the current game or last game you are playing/played?

I suppose you mean to say what is the current or most recent game I've been playing?

Well just this past week I've played several games. Lots of board and card games mostly - Kill Doctor Lucky, Nuts!, Magic the Gathering, Fiasco!... well that last one is technically an RPG. Unless you mean video games? I'm currently playing Borderlands - I've beaten it once already, and I still love the hell out of it! ^.=.^

GoldDragonAurkarm

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I suppose you mean to say what is the current or most recent game I've been playing?

Well just this past week I've played several games. Lots of board and card games mostly - Kill Doctor Lucky, Nuts!, Magic the Gathering, Fiasco!... well that last one is technically an RPG. Unless you mean video games? I'm currently playing Borderlands - I've beaten it once already, and I still love the hell out of it! ^.=.^

Ah, a board gamer! Excellent! Do you do any tabletop at all?

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scribbles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
Do you do any tabletop at all?

Most of the gaming I do is tabletop, actually. Not including video games, I mean. :p But while this past week has been mostly board games, I'm actually much more proficient with RPGs. 3.5 D&D has always been my fave, since it's what I grew up playing, but I'm familiar with other additions (including 4th), and also several other RPG systems. Other favourites for me are Exalted, World of Darkness, Pathfinder, and Rifts. Looking into trying some new ones in the near future - like Don't Rest Your Head and also stuff from the new L5R book that came out this week.

GoldDragonAurkarm

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Most of the gaming I do is tabletop, actually. Not including video games, I mean. :p But while this past week has been mostly board games, I'm actually much more proficient with RPGs. 3.5 D&D has always been my fave, since it's what I grew up playing, but I'm familiar with other additions (including 4th), and also several other RPG systems. Other favourites for me are Exalted, World of Darkness, Pathfinder, and Rifts. Looking into trying some new ones in the near future - like Don't Rest Your Head and also stuff from the new L5R book that came out this week.
Very cool! I never was a fan of D&D 3 or 3.5, but D&D 4 finally fixed the system and made it way less broken and way more playable. WoD is awesome! I haven't had a chance to check out the new L5R, but we had a lot of fun with the last edition. Personally, I'm a big fan of the Savage Worlds system and some of the games written under it. Deadlands and Sundered Skies, and Necessary Evil, are all really brilliant, and with the Savage Worlds standard rules, you can do pretty much anything you want with the system.

Scribbles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
Savage Worlds and Deadlands are both lovely, but I haven't had enough opportunity to play in them very long. I had a few getups about 4th edition, mostly the feeling I get of "Everyone gets a prize." Fundamentally, I have issue with it. Mechanically I think it's sound, but I think with Hasbro holding the reigns, it's become less of a cooperative system and more of a Heroics type system. That's part of the reason I stick with 3.5 and Pathfinder.

Status
Not open for further replies.