Not open for further replies.

Stromdell

100% diaper status 24/7 Life
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Anybody used this type of diaper ? If yes? How was experience?

4A464129-3EB1-4FD0-8959-3DDEE0452E9B.jpeg

That's the WALMART house brand. It's the same as many of the store brands. It was somewhat passable in it's former style, but when they went to the new "stretch tape design) it got worse. You can find the same diaper in the Sam's Club (no surprise) house brand and also in CVS and Walgreens I'm pretty sure.

willnotwill said:
That's the WALMART house brand. It's the same as many of the store brands. It was somewhat passable in it's former style, but when they went to the new "stretch tape design) it got worse. You can find the same diaper in the Sam's Club (no surprise) house brand and also in CVS and Walgreens I'm pretty sure.
Okay thank you. Wow yea my friend give it to me to donate to adult day care i wondering if was any good before i open it lol

General rule of thumb is anything store-bought like that isn’t that great. You’d be better off sticking to what you can find either online or in some cases medical supply stores.

i actually like them, i put a depend booster in them, bend and twist them up to make them more bulky and have wet a lot, they do leak if sitting or laying but have gone 9 hours wetting if standing walking ect with out a change, have put on two and a booster and wet alot before leaking, they do work well with a booster and then the diaper, and finally putting a rears diaper over the top, very bulky which i prefer.

I have some. I like the fit but feel and fit isn't great. Not very dependable and 0 odor control. Not even all that discreet and actually a little noisy. But can hold 1 moderate wetting at least.

Wouldn't buy them again. Ended up giving them all to my roommate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back