Status
Not open for further replies.

SissyDLE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
So, I had asparagus yesterday. Made for an interesting, odorous diaper change.

What else have you found that causes similar issues?

DLE

HokieABDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I knew to stay away from asparagus as an ABDL. Lol

cm90210

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Asparagus does it to me for sure. I've heard that it's only true for some people, that it's linked to some genetic thing where some people only have a certain enzyme that reacts with the plant and causes the odor. But it seems that the science is a little more mixed now - http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/why-asparagus-makes-your-urine-smell-49961252/

Either way I know I've got it now - try not to diaper up after a meal with asparagus :) too bad because we've got great great fresh asparagus in our region this time of year.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm insisting to my wife that broccoli does the same thing. Okay, I don't like broccoli.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Blasphemy! Broccoli is delicious! I love asparagus too... Brussell sprouts on the other hand...

Haha... Brussell sprouts was going to be next on my list, and actually, I do believe they can make one's urine unpleasant. As a kid, I used to eat them with vinegar poured on them. That combination out to make an interesting urine outcome.

SissyDLE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Thanks all, I'll have to add peanuts to the list. I hate them with a fiery passion!

DLE

UsagiOmutsu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
As a kid I ate nearly a whole can of peanuts and my urine adopted a strong peanut scent for the rest of the day. 'Twas very strange.

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Quaker sugar puffs make my pee smell and makes mr hungary again

Status
Not open for further replies.