Asking or waiting to be told it's okay wear

ItsTimmyTime

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Last month I told my wife about my DL tendencies. It's been going really well but we are taking things slowly. I've been able to wear on average once a week but that has mostly been down to me asking and telling her I'm feeling the need.

She's beginning to notice when I'm struggling going unpadded, which is great. She said she knew last night that I was building up to it. Today I asked her if she would be okay for me to be padded sometime soon. She was very accepting and said I could.

I'm curious as to how others set/allow/find the 'right time' to wear, a time that is suitable for both yourself and your significant others.

Do you....

*Have scheduled times each week?
*Ask your partner when you want to?
*Wait for your partner to offer?

I don't want to come across as being pushy in these early stages by asking everytime I feel the need to wear, and I'm sure in time we'll find that balance and she'll offer it to me more, but in the meantime what other ways do you guys initiate the desire to wear to your partners?

Last edited:
Reactions: Subtlerustle, warmfeeling and Lumos

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My GF generally seems to sense in my demeanor if I need to be put in a nappy. She knows if I’m agitated with work/life etc that her taking care of me will mellow my mood.
She also knows that I enjoy wearing to bed after a session in the pub, the advantage of a good nights sleep in a warm bed using the nappy instead of the toilet makes me happy.
There are times, very few these days, that she will have the urge to force me into a nappy…..they’re the best 😊

If I have the urge, I won’t ask for either permission or for help, I’ll just go dress myself. My partner knew I was ABDL before we even met so it’s never any surprise to her.

• Love
Reactions: Lyric, todderhr, warmfeeling and 3 others

ItsTimmyTime

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Forced said:
My GF generally seems to sense in my demeanor if I need to be put in a nappy. She knows if I’m agitated with work/life etc that her taking care of me will mellow my mood.
She also knows that I enjoy wearing to bed after a session in the pub, the advantage of a good nights sleep in a warm bed using the nappy instead of the toilet makes me happy.
There are times, very few these days, that she will have the urge to force me into a nappy…..they’re the best 😊

If I have the urge, I won’t ask for either permission or for help, I’ll just go dress myself. My partner knew I was ABDL before we even met so it’s never any surprise to her.
That sounds awesome. I'd love to reach that level at some stage @Forced. I think for now the goal is just about finding the right balance that we're both comfortable with. I'd wear much more frequently but she's not comfortable with that, at the moment.

Reactions: warmfeeling and Forced

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
ItsTimmyTime said:
I think for now the goal is just about finding the right balance that we're both comfortable with. I'd wear much more frequently but she's not comfortable with that, at the moment.

I totally understand, I was once in the same position when my (now ex) wife discovered a wet disposable in the footwell of the car.
After talking to her at length I decided I wouldn’t wear until she was comfortable with it.
Small steps are best! Good luck

Reactions: warmfeeling and ItsTimmyTime

ItsTimmyTime

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Forced said:
I totally understand, I was once in the same position when my (now ex) wife discovered a wet disposable in the footwell of the car.
After talking to her at length I decided I wouldn’t wear until she was comfortable with it.
Small steps are best! Good luck
Yes, I'm familiar with your story 🤭🤭 that was a good read 😏

Thanks mate! 👍

Reactions: warmfeeling and Forced

geka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My wife and SIL and other female family members took a vacation, about a week before they left I’m driving to work thinking I’m going to be Bachelor for ten days what would I like to do while they’re gone?
Am going to get me some diapers, didn’t wear very much at the time.so placed an order and spent the next 10 days (minus work) wearing them. This is also when I found ADISC, spent a lot of time reading your posts . When wife got home told her I wanted to normalize wearing diapers more than I had in the past, she’s find with that ( just don’t involve me in it) I was fine with that and now I wear almost daily.

Reactions: Lyric, warmfeeling, ItsTimmyTime and 2 others

WarriorPrincess

Even warriors need diapers sometimes!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
geka said:
My wife and SIL and other female family members took a vacation, about a week before they left I’m driving to work thinking I’m going to be Bachelor for ten days what would I like to do while they’re gone?
Am going to get me some diapers, didn’t wear very much at the time.so placed an order and spent the next 10 days (minus work) wearing them. This is also when I found ADISC, spent a lot of time reading your posts . When wife got home told her I wanted to normalize wearing diapers more than I had in the past, she’s find with that ( just don’t involve me in it) I was fine with that and now I wear almost daily.
I need to find this read! Can you by chance tag me. I need help yalking to my husband about it.

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
WarriorPrincess said:
I need to find this read! Can you by chance tag me. I need help yalking to my husband about it.
You can bookmark this thread or set it on watch which updates with each new posts (it will ping you when someone talks on this thread).

Lol you dont need to be tagged

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: WarriorPrincess

WarriorPrincess

Even warriors need diapers sometimes!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Thanks!!!

Reactions: littleph0enix

ItsTimmyTime

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
geka said:
Ah nice, glad that worked out for you. Was it my post you mean you read through, about me telling my wife?

VisaT

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Mommy (my wife) decided that I should accept being put into diapers and that it was Ok.
Mommy became my caregiver nearly 11 years ago when I collapsed emotionally after my mother died tragically. We were childless but powerful maternal instincts emerged and her nurturing eased my grief. Our marriage evolved and a mother/child dynamic and began to flourish. I looked to my wife as a mother figure and she was delighted when I began to to address her as "Mommy". No longer a man in her eyes, I was her wounded child
She moved me to a guest bedroom while she slept alone in the master bedroom. Any notion of a sexual relationship with me was unthinkable.
Mommy is a beautiful stylish woman. She describes her role as my mother richly rewarding but exhausting. But she had become sexually frustrated and felt alone.
A man came into Mommy's life in 2014 and they became lover's. Their liasons were Clandestine at 1st. But they were adults who had fallen very much in love and sneaking around was beneath them.
I was heartbroken when Mommy introduced me to her man. And I was pouty and jealous when she informed me he would be spending weekends an occasional nights together.
Mommy explained that they had established an intimate loving relationship that was emotionally fulfilling and sexually satisfying. She described him as wonderful man and how he possesses the traits of masculinity that attract women. He told me that loved Mommy I could tell that he made her very happy.
She affirmed the unbreakable bond her love for me as a mother for her child that she would protect me.
So on the nights and weekends that Mommy invited her man to spend nights and weekends together, she would put me into diapers, give me an early bedtime and confine me to my room.
As an adult couple Mommy and her man are entitled to privacy and enjoy pleasure of sex at their leisure.
Understandably, they do not want me to wander to the hall toilet to potty and disturb the love making.
But mommy also wants to spare me the shame and humiliation of overhearing the mattress thumping and the ecstasy of her experiencing orgasm in her lovers arms as she's being laid and satisfied in the master bed.
Mommy Will check me and change my wet diapers when they finish or in the morning.

Last edited:

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
ItsTimmyTime said:
Last month I told my wife about my DL tendencies. It's been going really well but we are taking things slowly. I've been able to wear on average once a week but that has mostly been down to me asking and telling her I'm feeling the need.

She's beginning to notice when I'm struggling going unpadded, which is great. She said she knew last night that I was building up to it. Today I asked her if she would be okay for me to be padded sometime soon. She was very accepting and said I could.

I'm curious as to how others set/allow/find the 'right time' to wear, a time that is suitable for both yourself and your significant others.

Do you....

*Have scheduled times each week?
*Ask your partner when you want to?
*Wait for your partner to offer?

I don't want to come across as being pushy in these early stages by asking everytime I feel the need to wear, and I'm sure in time we'll find that balance and she'll offer it to me more, but in the meantime what other ways do you guys initiate the desire to wear to your partners?
I told my wife about 4 months ago about my love for wearing nappies, she wants nothing to do with it, but she’s fine with me wearing, I don’t wear very often, on average, once a week, I like it that way, I look forward to wearing, it’s right for me , and I don’t think I’m pushing too much on to my, wife, I love my wife to bits

Reactions: Forced

todderhr

Toddler in Hampton Roads, VA, USA
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Forced said:

My wife is the same way... But for the first 20 some years of our marriage she was hostile towards diapers.

Last edited:
Reactions: warmfeeling

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
When I first told he She was very understanding and very caring !!
She under stood form the start about my situation !!

Reactions: VisaT and warmfeeling