Asking for Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Even if my family knew and were accepting I stilll wouldn't ask for diapers.
It's one of those things you don't bring up around your family and friends.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Hey, I asked for a baby blue sleeper, and got one...Although diapers are a bit of a stretch...

satinprincess

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Underthings of any kind are something I'll only ask my fiancee for... I just don't think it's appropriate to ask anyone else for things of that kind. For that matter, even at baby showers, people don't usually gift diapers. It would be sort of like giving someone toilet paper or baby wipes; it's just weird and not done, and would likely have an awkward ending.

On the other hand, pajamas are an acceptable gift between family members, as are things like blankets and slippers and the like, so you could probably ask for things of that nature.

B

Butterfly Mage

I tried that once when I was six and was having a problem with bedwetting. It flew like a lead balloon.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I asked my wife for bib overalls for Christmas or birthday. She got me a pair that looks pretty "youngish". Then she surprised me with a very large teddy bear. Is that a great wife or what!

B

Butterfly Mage

A lead balloon will float....D: It's messed up.

Oh! I was thinking that a lead balloon would not fly through the air. I suppose that it would float in water. Funny how humN perception works, eh?

BrattyBaby28

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Oh! I was thinking that a lead balloon would not fly through the air. I suppose that it would float in water. Funny how humN perception works, eh?

A Balloon made of lead will actually fly. They did an episode of Mythbusters on it. It just isn't practical because it could be unsafe, and thin lead is fragile.

wayward1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
yay for mythbusters. great show.
and I havent asked my wife for diapers or the like
I leave it to me to buy.
its just easier that way.

MATTTYCO

Banned
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
I asked my best friend for a pack of depends fitted for night time, hes getting me them - but I really wanted an all white onsie to hide my waist trim while working and for bed time.

pajamakitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
I got footie pajamas this year so I'm fine. Diapers are REALLY pushing it (particularly as my family don't know so it would take some explaining).

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I asked for a case of dry 24/7 last year and got em, however this year I just got games on Steam.

So far Mirrors Edge, Counter strike, Defense Grid (insanely good tower defense game), Indigo Prophecy (really good overlooked game), S.T.A.L.K.E.R and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Status
Not open for further replies.