Ask a Bear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
Well I figured seeing as I watch movies like it's my job, why not use that knowledge for something. I have seen almost every movie released at least within the last year so if you are thinking about renting or going to see a movie in theaters I could answer questions about it or tell you what I thought of it. If I haven't seen it I'll do my best to watch it as soon as I can and hit you up with whatever information you wanna know(as there are very few movies I don't have access to I'll let you know if I can't watch it). So ask away.

I posted this in another forum I frequent so I figured I would offer it here as well because I spend an equal amount of time on each.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
What do/did you think about Clerks 1 and 2?

Also did you ever see the "Evening with Kevin Smith" Q&A movies?

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Have you seen Bolt, and if so what was your favorite scene/ character?

Are you as impressed as I am at the photorealistic quality that CG animation has gotten to?

Role
I am going to watch bolt as soon as I get a chance I have some finals to prepare for and community service to do but I have seen both clerks and I thought they were funny to a point but they were really the type of movie I'd want to watch more than one or two times.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
but I have seen both clerks and I thought they were funny to a point but they were really the type of movie I'd want to watch more than one or two times.
::puts away his pitch fork:: Good answer.

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Have you seen Cannibal Holocaust, Nukie or The Hand of Manos? What's your favourite moment in each? Do you think if H.P. Lovecraft was alive would he sue the Evil Dead guys for ripping off the Necronomicon? Speaking of that series, which was your favourite? I liked the 3rd, just because it was so ridiculous.

Role
I have seen some of Cannibal Holocaust and now I am going to watch it all. But from what I saw it was pretty gruesome.

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
what are you're opinions on Wes Anderson's films? and most of Harold Ramis's films? Oh yeah, what about Ghostbusters?

If these question three are answered quite preferably
I will ask thee for advice on another movie.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little

Are you as impressed as I am at the photorealistic quality that CG animation has gotten to?
Doesn't Bolt come out in March?

Role
Other
So have you seen The Lost Skeleton of Kadavra? If so, what did you think of it and how does it compare to others in it's genre?

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur

Wait, does Bolt have John Travolta AND Bruce Willis, or is it just John Travolta?

Can't wait to see it.

Anyways, it looks like it will be biggest animated movie of the year IMO, but Wall-E will def. be up their on the list....

Wait, maybe Wall-E will be first, too bad they can't have a tie, cause they are both extremely great movies and I love them both equally, even though I haven't seen Bolt.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Wait, does Bolt have John Travolta AND Bruce Willis, or is it just John Travolta?

Can't wait to see it.

Anyways, it looks like it will be biggest animated movie of the year IMO, but Wall-E will def. be up their on the list....

Wait, maybe Wall-E will be first, too bad they can't have a tie, cause they are both extremely great movies and I love them both equally, even though I haven't seen Bolt.
No Bruce Willis that I remember. But Travolta (heck, the whole cast) did great voice work, and to me Bolt is better than Wall-E. I think the animation kicks A**. I liked it a LOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.