ASDA Little Angels 6+

Diaperboy42

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anyone tried these? I saw a pack in ASDA the other day but I wasn't sure whether or not to buy and try them on.

Reactions: GalaxyModz and chrischrischris

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Don't know much about the sizing for an adult but I have heard they are not particularly reliable on the absorbency side even for the intended wearers. still if that doesn't bother you then they are cheap enough to give a try, might at least be able to cut off the wings and use em as a booster.

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris

Pamperswearer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Word of advice with these - I have seen lots of complaints from parents that they have changed them and they are now worse however if you can get some that say made in Sweden then they are still the old style - I have used the old style and they are okay.

Reactions: pampers8

HappyNappin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
If they have 20kg+ as the weight they should be ok, those are the old ones, new ones are 16kg and are much smaller, length and width, but possibly slightly thicker.
If you can't find the old ones I'd get the Aldi size 7, I can wear them fairly easily.

pampers8

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
They have indeed changed (for the worse) they are now smaller than they used to be (6+) I used to be able to wear these, but the new changes to them means that I can’t anymore.

They way to tell the new ones from the old is, the new ones don’t have an elasticated back & where the size is on the front of the nappy,

On the old ones they used to be on the top right corner, the new ones are on the top left.

Shame because I thought these were the best, the sides were super stretchy & they held a good couple of wettings.

PampersboyLondon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
pampers8 said:
They have indeed changed (for the worse) they are now smaller than they used to be (6+) I used to be able to wear these, but the new changes to them means that I can’t anymore.

They way to tell the new ones from the old is, the new ones don’t have an elasticated back & where the size is on the front of the nappy,

On the old ones they used to be on the top right corner, the new ones are on the top left.

Shame because I thought these were the best, the sides were super stretchy & they held a good couple of wettings.
How long ago did they change them I had a whole bunch of them and loved the cheap cost and convenience if I just wanted to enjoy a quick wetting of my nappy.

HappyNappin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
PampersboyLondon said:
How long ago did they change them I had a whole bunch of them and loved the cheap cost and convenience if I just wanted to enjoy a quick wetting of my nappy.
About a month ago, you can still find the old ones quite easily in my area, they only ever restock the front of the shelves so dig to the back and you should find the old ones.
The 20kg+ weight range is the biggest giveaway that there the old ones, it's not really practical to rip the bags open to see if they have elastic at the back.

PampersboyLondon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
HappyNappin said:
About a month ago, you can still find the old ones quite easily in my area, they only ever restock the front of the shelves so dig to the back and you should find the old ones.
The 20kg+ weight range is the biggest giveaway that there the old ones, it's not really practical to rip the bags open to see if they have elastic at the back.
Might have to stick to pampers for the moment. Want to try the big mamia ones from ALDI

Pamperswearer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I was in one of my locals the other day and it was as though they have never had the new stock as every size was the old stock with manufactured dates of October - but yes if these are your thing grab them whilst you can as they won’t be around for much longer

Diaperlover383726

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So does aldis 7's fit better now? I used to fit into the 6+ without problems but havent had a pack since about October-November